Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Even if Lasso is scrapped the only thing I hope is that the insider have enough information on the original concept and track list for Lasso and in four years they can tell us what we lost like they do with Tropico:xcry:

We will remember you Lasso…but we are trading you in for a Mike Dean produced dark beachy trippy psychedelic trap album with slutty song written and occasional classical influences:dance4:

22 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

We will remember you Lasso…but we are trading you in for a Mike Dean produced dark beachy trippy psychedelic trap album with slutty song written and occasional classical influences:dance4:

OMG imagine Past, Present, Future being produced by Mike Dean

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

7 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

We’re in the focusing on the lasso  hole loop of the album, not the actual rope rn. 

Lasso Lead Single Out August 

Lasso Out September 

A little birdy told me that the record label are pushing for a more commercial album which led to the breakdown of the ‘Lasso’ concept, due to her recent resurgence in popularity 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

What the hell I had a dream where I asked Lana about Lasso and she said it is indeed coming this year :toofloppy:

29 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

A little birdy told me that the record label are pushing for a more commercial album which led to the breakdown of the ‘Lasso’ concept, due to her recent resurgence in popularity 

Not sure if you're being serious or not but this makes  the most sense to me:true:

Tumblr

3 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

Horrible, horrible manifestation :trisha:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

3 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

Ok well then she needs to drop another QFTC so that doesn’t happen :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹