Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

when she waits till september 30th to tell us the album is delayed two months and it ends up actually coming out in march of next year

And when the album becomes a paradise sequel with more religious themes called…

THE GARDEN OF EDEN

In God's Time

The Garden Of Eden

Adam / Eve (feat. The Weeknd)

Forbidden

For Our Sins

Deal With The Devil

Crucified

Angels Forever

Has Anyone Else Died For You?

My Tree Of Life

32 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

And when the album becomes a paradise sequel with more religious themes called…

THE GARDEN OF EDEN

In God's Time

The Garden Of Eden

Adam / Eve (feat. The Weeknd)

Forbidden

For Our Sins

Deal With The Devil

Crucified

Angels Forever

Has Anyone Else Died For You?

My Tree Of Life

TROPICO 2.0 :oprah4:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I feel war weary every time I come back to see this thread in recently updated and the calendar is edging ever closer to September without a peep from miss thang lmfao

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Happy 6 months anniversary since Lasso announcement! :party: One of the wildest days of my life, it was such a weird and surreal moment once it was announced! 

2.gif

I was listening to Tough, and if anything I was like “this is like country lyrics but with a rap beat”, so now I think Lasso is just gonna sound like Tough, and that’s a win for me

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

11 minutes ago, yayoop said:

I was listening to Tough, and if anything I was like “this is like country lyrics but with a rap beat”, so now I think Lasso is just gonna sound like Tough, and that’s a win for me

That’s definitely not a win :bebe:, maybe two more songs, not a whole alb:eyes:um 

11 minutes ago, yayoop said:

I've been saying this for months. A trap beat across Lasso would make this record a far more interesting project.

I'm hoping the Mirror and Tough are both on it, and there are other tracks in a similar vein, in addition to Prettiest Girl in Country Music, Henry Come on and other more traditional country cuts.

While I love Chemtrails and OB (loathed BB so leaving it out), I miss LDR records with a bit of a pace to them and some variety. Fewer languid ballads, if you will.

If Lasso ends up being a sequel to LFL or Born to Die, I'd be over the moon. She'll have plenty of time for ballads in her 40s, 50s and 60s lol

28 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

In the current political climate, the last thing we need is an album with religious themes

In God's Time reading this like :bebe:

2.gif

18 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I just realised I've used 6 months of my life thinking about an album that won't even come:lolno2:

It'll come, babe. She's not gonna drop 10-15 songs she's been working on for 5 years. Not when she's got a hit in Tough, and she's got gems like Mirror, Henry and Prettiest Girl ready at hand. 

My guess is that she had a solid country record and was genuinely aiming for a September release. And then she heard Cowboy Carter, Hit Me Hard and Soft and other releases and realized the record is not up to par and she needs to work on it a bit more.

I'm guessing she's adding some beats, tweaking it, changing stuff, adding new songs, etc.

I'm still hoping for the first single in September. So, at least she'll have given us something to latch onto. The song she's just registered is probably that.

6 months already ??  :bebe:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

1 hour ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I just realised I've used 6 months of my life thinking about an album that won't even come:lolno2:

This is why we should never believe a word Lana says, cause she herself doesn’t even know till last minute wtf she is doing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance