Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

“Fly” has leaked by the way - did Lana co write or something ? 

Yes, only co-wrote.

2.gif

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

It's hard out there being a September truther :cryney2:

Lmao I’m not a September truther but I definitely think there’s a very very high chance an announcement and single will come in September (although I’d like it to be in August really)

Tbf I was a September truther for so long until this month rlly

4 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

it’s been 4 months since Neil posted these pictures ( without context & without tagging anyone ), and I still think it’s lana related :true:

C2-EE7-C29-67-BF-4659-93-DD-A4-BA7-CBCEC

it shows the drought we have experienced since then :defeated:

when this thread title changes to "on hold indefinitely"  then what:popcorn:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Posted (edited)

Petition to lock this thread until further notice if nothing happens today. Gracias 🙏🏼:cryney:

Edited by That Venice Bitch

I had a dream that Lana and Ethel Cain released a photoshoot together for an upcoming project let’s take this as a sign that something will happen today :sass:

SFP2h.gif

55 minutes ago, Beautiful people said:

I’m not getting my hopes up again :flop: Also where did this whole August 9th date come from? 

It came from the same person who leaked the Tough cover art. They said that there was a « soft launch » planned for July 30th for an August 9th release. But they also said that they didn’t know what it was for, probably merch. That person didn’t come back here to give us more explanations (and I must say that I totally get it: I don’t think they were trolling us, but the tone LB sometimes get when things don’t come through :eek::oprah8:)
My theory is that it was for Quavo’s Fly: we did get the first snippet on July 29th and it was released today, August 9th. 

She's so funny for announcing it that early but like it was always more likely for it to not see a release at the date she stated :crai:

1 hour ago, Crys10 said:

Petition to lock this thread until further notice if nothing happens today. Gracias 🙏🏼:cryney:

Thing is if we do lock up this thread and things finally happen, it could take a couple of hours before the mods unlock it if no one is around. A thread gets locked when people argue too much or derail it off-topic, which didn’t happen that much in the last weeks. NFR’s pre-release was another story altogether :omfg2: True, its kinda slow and boring right now, we still argue about Jack being a good producer or not, but it’s kinda inevitable haha. However, even in dry periods, we do get cute reminders : yesterday, when someone posted about the Neil pictures of the desert, although I had seen them, I thought it was cute and would fit the aesthetics of a country album. :flutter:

28 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It came from the same person who leaked the Tough cover art. They said that there was a « soft launch » planned for July 30th for an August 9th release. But they also said that they didn’t know what it was for, probably merch. That person didn’t come back here to give us more explanations (and I must say that I totally get it: I don’t think they were trolling us, but the tone LB sometimes get when things don’t come through :eek::oprah8:)
My theory is that it was for Quavo’s Fly: we did get the first snippet on July 29th and it was released today, August 9th. 

Ohhh i see thanks for explaining :kiss2:

3 hours ago, Bonita said:

She's so funny for announcing it that early but like it was always more likely for it to not see a release at the date she stated :crai:

We know she has a terrible track record on that regard… but maybe (just MAYBE) it could have had happened on time (unless there’s a surprise release, I don’t see a September release being realistic TBH, but the lead single in September, that I believe in :oprah3:). I said 10000 times, but 2024 is a big year for releases and labels want the best week possible for a release to have big numbers and plans seem to change all the time (I also suspect TayTay to be a problem in this big picture: we know she has the TVs that she could announce anytime and drop within six weeks, and we all know it’ll go straight up to number 1, even if it’s not new material). So, maybe her label said a fall release was possible when she announced it if she was mostly done with it. 
But I can’t give her the benefit of the doubt for speaking way too soon about it though. :omfg2: (imagine if she surprise drops Lasso in September after all; she would have spoiled the damn thing :smile:)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We know she has a terrible track record on that regard… but maybe (just MAYBE) it could have had happened on time (unless there’s a surprise release, I don’t see a September release being realistic TBH, but the lead single in September, that I believe in :oprah3:). I said 10000 times, but 2024 is a big year for releases and labels want the best week possible for a release to have big numbers and plans seem to change all the time (I also suspect TayTay to be a problem in this big picture: we know she has the TVs that she could announce anytime and drop within six weeks, and we all know it’ll go straight up to number 1, even if it’s not new material). So, maybe her label said a fall release was possible when she announced it if she was mostly done with it. 
But I can’t give her the benefit of the doubt for speaking way too soon about it though. :omfg2: (imagine if she surprise drops Lasso in September after all; she would have spoiled the damn thing :smile:)

At the moment, I’m thinking that the album rollout is gonna start mid August and hopefully like a 2month pre-release would be good

BUT

i think there’s a very high chance of the album rollout starting in September 

If she releases Lasso next month omg we’re all gonna look like fools 😭😭

18 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

it’s been 4 months since Neil posted these pictures ( without context & without tagging anyone ), and I still think it’s lana related :true:

C2-EE7-C29-67-BF-4659-93-DD-A4-BA7-CBCEC

this is so good.. Neil never disappoints with his vision and anything he comes up with and inconspicuously posts I hope it’s Lana related :xcry:

5 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

this is so good.. Neil never disappoints with his vision and anything he comes up with and inconspicuously posts I hope it’s Lana related :xcry:

I rlly hope it’s Lana related coz it looks so so similar to the ocean blvd pictures but desert version instead of the beach

looks like another day on lanaboards where the gays plan everything for lana, but get nothing, and wallow in sadness

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, dotwestcoast said:

I had a dream that Lana and Ethel Cain released a photoshoot together for an upcoming project let’s take this as a sign that something will happen today :sass:

If Miss Ethel can convince her to add those guitars to the music I’m all for it. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over