she specifically said album 

Oh, okay. Well, the album still is coming sooner or later. :agree:

2.gif

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

Oh, okay. Well, the album still is coming sooner or later:agree:

can't wait to listen to Lasso in 2056 after 254 delays

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

if she doesn’t drop this by the end of september i suggest closing this thread permanently!

tbh we should prob close the thread until we don't receive some confirmation that Lasso will in fact happen.

But on the other hand it is fun seeing everyone delude themselves that Lasso will in fact be released in September / October / November / December / September 2025 / etc / etc

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

34 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Everyone seems to forget/ignore that we literally know that when Lana first talked about Lasso, there was a date set (September 20th). This isn’t a ‘Chemtrails out September 5th (a random Saturday)/Rock Candy Sweet July 4th (a random Sunday)” she didn’t pull “Lasso out September” out of her ass, her and her label had hopes it’d be done and ready by then. 

September was always a long shot (especially since the same insider who confirmed the September date also said it wasn’t done and would most likely be delayed) but I do think an album this year is still very possible. 

Taylor swift (I know I know) released RedTV in November and it sold very well, so I don’t think November is the kiss of death some people think it is

Wait we had a date? I thought she just said “september”?

36 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Everyone seems to forget/ignore that we literally know that when Lana first talked about Lasso, there was a date set (September 20th). This isn’t a ‘Chemtrails out September 5th (a random Saturday)/Rock Candy Sweet July 4th (a random Sunday)” she didn’t pull “Lasso out September” out of her ass, her and her label had hopes it’d be done and ready by then. 

September was always a long shot (especially since the same insider who confirmed the September date also said it wasn’t done and would most likely be delayed) but I do think an album this year is still very possible. 

Taylor swift (I know I know) released RedTV in November and it sold very well, so I don’t think November is the kiss of death some people think it is

A November album could sell well indeed, especially if it’s before thanksgiving (which launches the holiday season), but I don’t know if the election this year could affect album releases… As for Taylor… she could release anytime and her albums would sell. 

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Wait we had a date? I thought she just said “september”?

She only said September, but some twitter insider (who hotshot2am confirmed as a valid source) tweeted the date was September 20th but said the album wasn’t done and it would probably be delayed. I forget the username of who said it, it was chick and numbers :hide:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

the brass lighter is re-releasing on the 26th by the way. :toofloppy: 

got mine refunded last time because the rusted metal inside cut my fingers she can keep it :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

A November album could sell well indeed, especially if it’s before thanksgiving (which launches the holiday season), but I don’t know if the election this year could affect album releases… As for Taylor… she could release anytime and her albums would sell. 

I really don’t think the election would majorly affect album sales..by the time it comes around there’s already going to be a month+ of preorders. Granted if she released November 8th (the Friday of election week) it might be a bit overshadowed, but I think any other Friday would be fine. November 15th/22nd ideally. 

"Don’t forget me"

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Sorry I’m not trying to be sassy but why would an election affect album sales/releases? The election isn’t a Billboard Chart battle between Harris and Trump 💀

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

20 minutes ago, Mer said:

Sorry I’m not trying to be sassy but why would an election affect album sales/releases? The election isn’t a Billboard Chart battle between Harris and Trump 💀

Positions by Ariana was released election week and it didn’t perform nearly as well as TUN, could be other factors to but something to note

1 hour ago, Mer said:

People usually follow mainstream media and twitter for election news and aren’t generally in the mood for new music. Even abroad, the news coverage is so over-saturated with US election news around election night that probably that effect will also be felt in the UK (ofc to a much lesser extent)

I love all of your optimism :kiss: I have a sliver of hope left for an October release but it’s dwindling. We’re a long ways from thinking the rollout could / would begin around her Coachella performance back in April and the goal post keeps moving further and further back. Each month had a reason to be *the perfect time* to begin the rollout but here we are :xcry: Her shows this coming week could be an indicator of things to come. Curious / hopeful she will open with In God’s Time again. I need this song to stick around and be released it’s so good. 

Tumblr

well… this was bad— like really bad so here is a little bit better version:

1. Intro (Walkout)
  2. Lasso
  3. Countryside 
  4. Horseshoe ft. Dolly Parton
  5. Touching Souls 
  6. Darling 
  7. A Kiss In The Dark Ft. Stevie Nicks
  8. All About Ethel
  9. Sing A Song For Me
  10. Your Gun
  11. Blonde
  12. The Dawn Above The Western Heaven
  13. Back To My Roots 

Deluxe 

- Pawn Shop Blues 

- Return To Me

- Country Guitar 

IMG-6576.jpg

6 minutes ago, tough said:

so i made a absolutely delusional album Tracklist where lasso is renamed to „coming from nowhere“…

1. Introduction by Billie Eilish (Intro)
  2. Space 
  3. Zodiac 
  4. Supernova 
  5. Coming From Nowhere 
  6. I’ll Remember You 
  7. Clear 
  8. Dying Star
  9. I Can Dream 
  10. Long Way Home 
  11. Future
  12. Gods Plan 
  13. Walking Down
  14. nights like this 
  15. Karaoke in a parking lot 
  16. The Dark Paradise 
  17. Crazy Lovers 
  18. Drive into the Dark
  19. Road-hoe 
  20. I’m gonna be gone 
  21. Is there someone somewhere anywhere 
  22. Painting my last picture 
  23. On Stage 
  24. In the soft universe 
  25. I’ll stand with you 
  26. I am here 
  27. Into the light of the world (outro)

Deluxe 

1. Turbulence 
  2. Ready for the dawn
  3. Wonderful, Beautiful 
  4. Catch Me 
  5. Retro Future 
  6. Travelled to the Moon 
  7. Im gonna be someone someday 
  8. god bless the universe 
  9. las olas del mar (lanita medley)
  10. Coming From Nowhere „The Dawn Edition“

I don't mean to be rude, but this is the worst tracklist I've seen in this thread. :bebe: