Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, ionut said:

i mean why would the news lie?😭

Because this has happened before when news outlets out of blue have said that LFL comes out on May 26 2017 and NFR on March 29 2019

2.gif

Posted (edited)

If they only said September (or even September 20th) I wouldn't move at all cause it's the same info we had... but September 13th is such a specific date :um2:

Edit: also the fact that it comes from a FNAC derived publication is suspicious :gasp: they actually have release dates and that stuff before anyone else since they sell the albums.

I agree that it's too short of a pre release so I don't think the album is coming but maybe they have some sort of placeholder for that date? I guess if something comes out that day is the preorder or a lead single.

I hope she mentions the album in the upcoming shows :true:

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

There is still time for her to announce something this week at one of her shows and have a three-week preorder period! The fact that this information comes from a vinyl retailer gives me hope honestly but I don’t know

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

Because this has happened before when news outlets out of blue have said that LFL comes out on May 26 2017 and NFR on March 29 2019

they were right about the year at least...:oprah6: