Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I’m personally not to keen on lobotomize. Lubberlike is way more fitting

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

I can already hear "lobotomiiiiize meeeeeeee" to the tune of purify me :trisha:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, heroindealer said:

someone tell me whats going on, NEWS? :trisha4:

This

1 hour ago, JinnWithin said:

Hello people of LanaBoards,

I’ve known about this website for a while but this is my first time posting something. Days ago I had the privilege of my life to hear a few songs from Lasso. I sadly can not reveal by which means I got to hear these songs, but I can confirm that the 3 songs I heard sound amazing. 

I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that. 

I got to hear 3 songs from the album, including the intro song she played at her birthday show (that was rumored to be titled “The Mirror”) For the sake of respect I will not reveal the full titles. 

N*****u R***e
    ⁃    It got that country ballad chours like in Country Roads. She mentions the Grammys in here.

L********e
    ⁃    I don’t like comparing songs but this song has that sexy vibe similar to Cherry, Freak, Fishtail. Doesn’t fit the country theme imo. 

T*** C*** ** * M*****e
    ⁃    This is that “The Mirror” song. The version preformed at her show must have been a remixed/extended version bc the ”Past present future I see in you” is more like a post-chours/bridge sung once and the actual chours is very grand. This will be the fan fav I can tell.

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

Jinn 

2.gif

I’ve known about this website for a while but this is my first time posting something. Days ago I had the privilege of my life to hear a few songs from Lasso. I sadly can not reveal by which means I got to hear these songs, but I can confirm that the 3 songs I heard sound amazing. 

I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that. 

I got to hear 3 songs from the album, including the intro song she played at her birthday show (that was rumored to be titled “The Mirror”) For the sake of respect I will not reveal the full titles. 

N*****u R***e
    ⁃    It got that country ballad chours like in Country Roads. She mentions the Grammys in here.

L********e
    ⁃    I don’t like comparing songs but this song has that sexy vibe similar to Cherry, Freak, Fishtail. Doesn’t fit the country theme imo. 

T*** C*** ** * M*****e
    ⁃    This is that “The Mirror” song. The version preformed at her show must have been a remixed/extended version bc the ”Past present future I see in you” is more like a post-chours/bridge sung once and the actual chours is very grand. This will be the fan fav I can tell.

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

Jinn 

If this ends up not being a hoax I will shart

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

This

ok im crying I NEED LOBOTOMISE :paris: and the past present future omg so its confirmed (?) its an actual song and that its grand and amazing and omg a cherry/freak/fishtail sexy vibe HELLO???:oprah4:

The last time this happened was when Kintsploogi came up and I doubted then so I’m ready to believe :trisha4:

I have a feeling the Fenway song is called This Can’t Be A Mistake it’s kinda giving like what is our purpose in life it’s not a mistake we’re on this earth and it’s been this way in time present, past, future :wowcry:

The Trump thing--"not keen on releasing"--seems bogus to me, and is, I hope.

WHY Lana or any other artist would let that affect their decision about releasing an album of Americana/Country/Standards is beyond me unless it's to make some sort of a hoped-for statement. We're in the midst of an economic crisis, but America is not in a WWII, a Viet Nam, or even the Cold War. That's why America is in such turmoil: it's as if we're all paralyzed by everything that happens or is reported to have happened, part of a domino set that has to be deeply affected by every move, counter move, and comment made in the political arena, the media, and social media. We're surrendering our own personal immediacy and freedom--and doing it willingly--for no good reason, often out of fear and/or for imagined 'brownie points,' PC-ism, Conservatism, Liberalism, Libertarianism, or whatever. We're being manipulated and we're falling for it. 

Lana, you are free! Release Lasso as planned.   

And I do take politics and the state of the world seriously. 

End of rant. 

10 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

This Can’t Be A Mistake

People died, I repeat people died :wowcry:

2.gif

N*****u R***e

L********e

T*** C*** ** * M*****e

Jinn 

Why lie?

N*****u R***e

L********e

T*** C*** ** * M*****e

Jinn 

im too gullible for this

6 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

The Trump thing--"not keen on releasing"--seems bogus to me, and is, I hope.

They probably just made it up but I could see Lana thinking this, the chemtrails release was plagued with questions around her political beliefs and she probably doesn’t want that again

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club/
this is an example, in the review they hardly even talk about the music