Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Just now, X8vinylScratchX said:

7 ⬆️ 28⬇️ 10 ⬇️ 18⬆️

it's giving my blood pressure

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

So... when can we get to see the surprise?

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

Okay I know we’re having fun and all, but the fun police is here. Stop clogging the thread with random posts

"Don’t forget me"

Wait but they only confirmed that from T*** C*** ** * M*****e title T*** is They but they did not confirm that ** starts with I? :puzzled: ** can be also Be or To ect. Or I missed something?

2.gif

2 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

These aren’t the real lyrics but I wouldn’t be surprised if they do leak since lots of people have heard them.

Is there any songs you know other people have got to hear that you didnt get a listen in on? 

giphy.gif

"I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that."

y'all this is not real. FFPDJFSA

edit: this is the lady who (love her sm) tells us to "watch the debates xoxo" and hardly ever takes a side politically. the last time i recall her speaking about politics was in 2021 when she said on the radio "my girlfriends and i voted for biden." i HIGHLY doubt the election will influence an album release for her. that makes... no sense?

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, jaesana said:

"I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that."

y'all this is not real. FFPDJFSA

I can confirm, but also we can't confirm that :true:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

You also said we aren’t getting any singles if he wins in November :thumb2:

I said she isn’t keen on doing it but she might not have a choice. There’s a project (the surprise/non-music) few weeks before election so it would be insensitive to release music after it!