Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, 111 said:

blackoutzone was bored over at atrl and came for a quick holiday 

supreme insider behavior tbh 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

i need this to be Lana's white trash era. crocodiles. swamps. mature men's body odor after a hot day working tirelessly in the sun. cheap domestic beer. porch swings. you know?

AKA rerelease incoming 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

25 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

So I had this dream Lasso was entirely produced by The Caretaker

how did it come up in the dream? someone told you? you read the credits on spotify? or read the vinyl booklet? :oprah7:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

guys all they said was that they didn't see the title "Henry, Come On" on the list of songs, but that could just be because the song isn't titled "Henry, Come On." We didn't know the title for "Candy Necklace" for a while.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Do we think she'll stick to the title Lasso even? And why are people saying southern gothic now... i feel like that was never her style

8eb0420ea36a0687700cb78497064387094eed7e

★ i never really noticed that i had to decide

to play someone's game, or live my own lif

10 minutes ago, missingmissdaytona said:

Do we think she'll stick to the title Lasso even? And why are people saying southern gothic now... i feel like that was never her style

She mentioned it in her Vogue interview recently 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

9 hours ago, Bluelake said:

Fine China with new southern gothic production, as a single, accompanied by a MV shot on film.

Not sure to Fine China being on Lasso. Let's have a record jam-packed with new songs like we had with OB. 

Big no to it being a single. It would flop even more than Let Me Love You Like a Woman or Candy Necklace did.

Basically, that song belongs on Blue Banisters, or any upcoming recycle-themed record ala Blue Banisters.

11 hours ago, 111 said:

wtf is a jinn

I'm wondering lots of people here wonder. You surely already heard of a "genie in a bottle" I guess? Most might also know the Aladdine movies!? That blue creature is called a genie (just various ways how to write on Latin letters), even though this kind of genie might be a bit different from the original meaning. But I guess the "insider" had indeed this wish-offering kind of genies in mind. 

8 hours ago, ivory almond said:

guys all they said was that they didn't see the title "Henry, Come On" on the list of songs, but that could just be because the song isn't titled "Henry, Come On." We didn't know the title for "Candy Necklace" for a while.

I kept on repeating this but people don't listen/read 😅

It was expensive watch it 

29 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

It's a wtf moment cus that's gonna be our reaction when it turns out to be nikki lame:eartha:

nicki gave us Prettiest Girl in Country Music. Have you not heard that song?

The bashing stops today. Fanksss

Dear Lanaboards,

I recently got to listen to the Lasso album and i have to say that you all are gonna be shocked with some things. You can ask me questions and i’m going to answer them until 5pm est. I’m not an insider i’m just a lana fan who was lucky enough to know the right people.

The only thing i’m saying for now is that the things Jinn said to you are completely fake. 

5 minutes ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

I recently got to listen to the Lasso album and i have to say that you all are gonna be shocked with some things. You can ask me questions and i’m going to answer them until 5pm est. I’m not an insider i’m just a lana fan who was lucky enough to know the right people.

The only thing i’m saying for now is that the things Jinn said to you are completely fake. 

Now whos this :trisha2:

Taste's like 4th of julyy...

6 minutes ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

okay question 1 provide evidence that we can trust you