Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Omg her first truly 1 word album title? Im LIVING??:wub:

2 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

So is this album gonna be Chemtrails and Blue Banisters' incestuous love child? :oprah7:

tired of this slander

8 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I know I will like it because it’s Lana but as someone who doesn’t even understand country, I feel like I lost :toofunny:

I’m not a big fan of country either but I think Lasso will sound more Americana than « traditional country ». She already has songs that sound like this : Riverside with Barrie, the official version of SYTH, Breaking Up Slowly, Nectar of the Gods… I’m curious about the project since she’s been cooking it for four years (which translates to me that the songs will be strong) 

country sure is big in America and GP will eat it up.

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Potential tracks (unconfirmed):

- Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver cover originally released on December 1st, 2023)

Didn’t UMG and official websites revealed its an one-off single that is not part of an album ? I hope so, I want fresh new songs :true:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not a big fan of country either but I think Lasso will sound more Americana than « traditional country ». She already has songs that sound like this : Riverside with Barrie, the official version of SYTH, Breaking Up Slowly, Nectar of the Gods… I’m curious about the project since she’s been cooking it for four years (which translates to me that the songs will be strong) 

country sure is big in America and GP will eat it up.

If we’re going in direction of nectar of the gods I’d be very happy.. I also don’t understand country, so all I can think of is full blown yeehaw :toofunny:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Just want to mention I said all my manifestations were coming true lately and I then manifested LDR 10 announcement in February.. so you’re all welcome :true:

Did you manifest it to be country? Are you to blame for this mess? 

guys did i manifest this by buying an overalls style dress two days ago……….

do we think wild one could be slid into this album? maybe a more country version? i would love that. or just similar lyrics. i talk to jesus too???? maybe i’ve no grasp of country and that’s wrong but i am manifesting 

giphy.gif

Chemtrails Over the Cattle Ranch aka Lasso feat Jack on production sends every synapse in my brain into danger mode. I’m hoping it will be closest to NFR but maybe with some more twangy yankee doodle sounding instrumental in the vain of country here and there. And PLEASE GOD no collabs with Morgan Wallen Zach Bryan Luke Comb or whoever the big name country star of the month is

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

5 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Did you manifest it to be country? Are you to blame for this mess? 

Certainly not.. I should’ve been more specific.. but I did buy 2 pairs of cowboy boots over the winter, so maybe things got lost in translation :toofunny:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues