Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Anyone else worried about the September date? :um2:

I mean, she needs to submit the album five to six months before release and we’re in February… She’d have a month, month and half left to go… 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I mean, she needs to submit the album five to six months before release and we’re in February… She’d have a month, month and half left to go… 

Yeah and i’m worried 😭

My first thought was that it’s not coming in September 😭

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

we’ll probably not get it in September, we never get it when they say we will but hopefully we actually get it unlike American standards and classics

Im so excited for thissss it’s going to give ride, queen of the gas station, video games, wild at heart, fordham road, dance till we die, and the whole sirens album 🫶🏼

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

I have a feeling this is going to lean more towards old country like the 50s-70s instead of most people’s perception of modern country. Especially since she’s been doing covers from people like John Denver and Tammy Wynette. More of an folky outlaw cowboy Johnny cash sound. I’m sure she’ll make it lana-fied so I’m excited to see where this goes. I’m feeling it ngl kinda a vibe :justride2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I mean she still got two months to send the album, plus she’s been working on the album for a long time ago, she probably finished recording 70% of the songs, but I hope they won’t rush it :pout: