Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’ll first listen to Blue Skies before craving a a single from Lasso :dua:

ouu ur right i forgot she covered that 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I hope we get no singles :runs: since it’s coming out soon, I wanna experience listening to the full album for the first time :willcut:

soon?? It’s 7 months away :bebe: at this rate it’s only going to be 3 months less than the NFR rollout 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Oh… wasn’t it LDR Village?

if it was then :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, NikoGo said:

soon?? It’s 7 months away :bebe: at this rate it’s only going to be 3 months less than the NFR rollout 

NFR was worse: HIaB has been teased almost a year and a half before release 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

NFR was worse: HIaB has been teased almost a year and a half before release 

Oh absolutely. But I consider the ‘rollout’ starting in September when we got VB/MAC since that’s when we got the album title and some details about the album 

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

if Lasso is the real name of this album, it might be the only one that we cant abbreviate (excluding Paradise)

we have UV and HM, but that's because they're compound words

i mean we usually call the newest Tunnel or Ocean Blvd or OB, so idk. I guess we could call it LO or LS but yeah, Lasso is kinda hard to abbreviate

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

37 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

I trust her, and if it’s no good, hey, she’s allowed a less-than-stellar album at her rate of output.

not possible for lana to put out a less-than-stellar album :makeup:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

My delusional narrative:

Lasso will tell the story of a young woman trying to make her way to Nashville with dreams of finding love and becoming a country singer. She will come across a wide variety of seedy characters and disappointing men (Henry, I'm looking at you. Hey blue baby, you too) who try to lasso her into their orbits, but she always escapes with the last laugh. Three quarters through the album she starts to wonder if she's ever going to get there, and rants about the things she's seen (the serial killers, the prostitute pickups, the pantyhose thrillers :oic2:) The song serves as a release and a reset hence the sonic switchup, and afterwards she realizes that she must be stupid for being so happy despite it all and carries on her way, where she finally reaches Nashville and performs her showstopping duet with the legend Dolly Parton and finally makes it as a singer. The prettiest girl in country music after all, she's the one with all the power, the one holding the lasso in the end :true:

That was *sobs:cryney2:* so beautiful!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Ocean Blvd was and still is pretty much what I wanted from a Lana album since Norman. So even if I don’t love Lasso, she gave us that masterpiece before. If she had gone country after BB (if i don’t like it), i would have been so disappointed. 

40 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

I trust her, and if it’s no good, hey, she’s allowed a less-than-stellar album at her rate of output.

well we got blue banisters so :delish2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I truly can't believe that we woke up to a pre-release thread lmao :thumb3:

Here we go again! :justride2:

And yet again, she announced it in the weirdest way possible, just like we got the OB preorder date out of nowhere :omfg2:

If Lana released an album where she says "aaaaaaaaa" for 6 hours, I believe she would still serve :oprah6:

url%5D

LDR Village was such a cool website for such shit merch but now that its gone I want cool and unique merch that other artists dont have like brass spurs or a LDR branded whip, cowboy hats, belt buckles like there's so much you can do with a country theme 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif