Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

6 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

"so, ive seen many of you guys talking about this and as u can see i gave hints about it, posting pictures of old stuff, visiting old stuff from when i used to live in trailer parks and used to be called by lizzy grant. im really proud of my first record LANA DEL RAYย and i would like to annouce that ill be rereleasing itย with a b-side attached to it! it will contain more polished versions of old demos that got famous over the years, for example: axl rose husband, which i reworked in 2007-2009 with david kahne. im really happy to annouce this and i know thatย most of my fans thought those songs were lost. but they werent. the rerelease will beย out this year on june 21!!" *leaves with 5 grammies

ill take my meds now:kiss2:

:xcry:ย Donโ€™t feed into my delusions </3

i want AKA rereleased so bad ive been listening to it a lot lately.ย Iโ€™d want it to be its own and not part of lasso. Iโ€™ll take bothย :oop2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

IMG-4828.jpgIMG-4829.jpg

IMG-4831.jpg
Even though sheโ€™s been spending a lot of time in Nashville and the South in general when I think of the name โ€œLassoโ€ I think of a Southwest desert rodeo cowgirl aesthetic. Shoutout to my Arizona girliesย :yesnod:

hyz6.gif

18 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

:xcry:ย Donโ€™t feed into my delusions </3

i want AKA rereleased so bad ive been listening to it a lot lately.ย Iโ€™d want it to be its own and not part of lasso. Iโ€™ll take bothย :oop2:

YES! i dont want aka in parts and i dont want it to be reworked or smth, yayo 2012 is good but i fear jack and zachย wont do a great rework of the aka tracks, even tho i love most of the work they did with lana

source.gif

1 minute ago, Black to Blue said:

IMG-4828.jpgIMG-4829.jpg

IMG-4831.jpg
Even though sheโ€™s been spending a lot of time in Nashville and the South in general when I think of the name โ€œLassoโ€ I think of a Southwest desert rodeo cowgirl aesthetic. Shoutout to my Arizona girliesย :yesnod:

i see it this way btw

2 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

Lasso:ย OUT NOW!

HOT! 37490584839509559 replies

maybe in september if she doesnt change the title of the album or scrap it

source.gif

21 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

IMG-4828.jpgIMG-4829.jpg

IMG-4831.jpg

honestly i kinda think shes done this aesthetic with chemtrails

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23

So I mentioned yesterday that the title is reminding me of that time I went horseback riding in red rock canyon and then played with a lasso.. so I was going back in my camera roll to reminisce and found a photo of said lasso.. and here it is.. and what is funnier.. is in the middle of the lasso.. is cola.. the foreshadowingย :thumb:

ย 

fEpIGt7.jpgWADYVRD.jpg

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

11 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

honestly i kinda think shes done this aesthetic with chemtrails

I can see that. To meย with Chemtrails I get more of an Oklahoma/Southern Midwest/Maybe Texas feel compared to a Southwestern one. Itโ€™s a slight difference but more distinct in my mind.ย 

hyz6.gif

I want a simple album art- a head shot of Lana against a plain white backdrop or something shot by Neil. (Alternatively, something really colorful shot by Neil could look great too- Iโ€™m thinking teal/turquoise/pink/orange tones)-ย 18 tracks. Only 4 are features (since we know features are inevitable), 3ย of the songs are reworks of really old Pre-LDR stuff. And the genres are country, folk, desert rock with a little bit of unexpected production here and there (like A&Wโ€™s Jimmy part etc). Cute short songs & long wistful ballads.ย 

ย 

:trisha:ย please

ย 

Edit: some AI inspoย pics for LassoOIG2.A4ZWkjF4XmH_fY3j2Tqq?dpr=2&pid=ImgDOIG2.ehFlyh1B661gU.vsPPEi?dpr=2&pid=ImgDOIG4.yYmMpl_s6B2CRezngdQ3?dpr=2&pid=ImgD

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifย :beyonce:

On 2/1/2024 at 9:39 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Anyone else worried about the September date?ย :um2:

I mean, she needs to submit the album five to six months before release and weโ€™re in Februaryโ€ฆ Sheโ€™d have a month, month and half left to goโ€ฆย 

I thought it took around 90 days, since when does it take five to six months?

I'd love Cat Power to be on the album, been listening to her lately she's amazing and it would come full circle for Lana, after all Catย inspired her to goย for deeper vocals in her early careerย