Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

No cause if this has I must be stupid for being so happy and hey blue baby I'll sob. I feel like this is a direction Lana's wanted to go in forever and as long as she goes the classic route it will really suit her!

i must be stupid for being so happy is such a beautiful song, i hope it to be part of lasso

Help what is going on? We need Henry Come On released as a single and not things l-wording seven months before the release :xgiggle:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

No cause if this has I must be stupid for being so happy and hey blue baby I'll sob. I feel like this is a direction Lana's wanted to go in forever and as long as she goes the classic route it will really suit her!

I love those songs and I feel like they fit well with the Henry, come on snippet so I really hope they're on Lasso! :brows:

24 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

maybe im wrong but I don't recall a single snippet with generative text to speech on top ever being real I just assume not immediately

literally every ocean Blvd snippet :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

literally  every ocean Blvd snippet :bebe:

ocean blvd songs leaked before its release?, i wasn't that active in the fandom at that time, that's kind of a mean thing to do against lana :(

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

literally every ocean Blvd snippet :bebe:

I am actively laughing at myself for this rn

in my head I was thinking about the sheer amount of fake ones we've got recently :stunned: the ocean blvd leaks are too chaotic my brain erased it

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

maybe im wrong but I don't recall a single snippet with generative text to speech on top ever being real I just assume not immediately

Lots of the leaks just before OB were released last year were tagged tbf (Rosemead exclusive baby)

When the snippet of Fingertips/Ocean Blvd leaked and they sent her off the rails, making an instagram video letting us know her laptop was stolen and not to leak any more of the album...and these people want me to believe she wasn't upset after last night 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but i am SO excited for a simple album like lasso. chemtrails was the perfect peaceful album, and i think this one might be similar. after how heavy ocean blvd was i actually don’t want anything grand or groundbreaking. my only hope is that the guitar will be loud and clear throughout the album, and that we’ll get some unexpected ‘fun’ songs like we always do on her albums; i smell 1-2 songs with trap in them lol. 

i really hope this will come out september! the fact that she said that month specifically, maybe means they’re wrapping up the album this month and vinyls will be pressed until the release date. lana always changes shit last minute tho :um2: however because this has been worked on for the past 4 years, things should be more decisive this time. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

WAITTTT I just thought of something. Imagine if Lana takes some of her OLD old unreleased stuff, like the more soulful and folky songs, and reworks them so they have more of a country twist. Next to me, my momma (although I doubt she’d do that one lol), FORDHAM ROAD… I would die 

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but i am SO excited for a simple album like lasso. chemtrails was the perfect peaceful album, and i think this one might be similar. after how heavy ocean blvd was i actually don’t want anything grand or groundbreaking. my only hope is that the guitar will be loud and clear throughout the album, and that we’ll get some unexpected ‘fun’ songs like we always do on her albums; i smell 1-2 songs with trap in them lol. 

i really hope this will come out september! the fact that she said that month specifically, maybe means they’re wrapping up the album this month and vinyls will be pressed until the release date. lana always changes shit last minute tho :um2: however because this has been worked on for the past 4 years, things should be more decisive this time. 

I agree with you so much!! I feel like it would probably be so refreshing and relaxing as well for Lana considering how complex and emotionally devastating OB was. Also agree so much on the trap part… let’s have some country trap!! I want to feel like I’m hooking up with a 70 year old man in a New Orleans dive bar

I just hope the announcement day is not at the end of august tho :horror: and I'm also scared she's gonna change her mind as always :candy:

Remember American Standards & Classics and COTCC to be released on September 5? :crying4:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

31 minutes ago, gothphetamine said:

WAITTTT I just thought of something. Imagine if Lana takes some of her OLD old unreleased stuff, like the more soulful and folky songs, and reworks them so they have more of a country twist. Next to me, my momma (although I doubt she’d do that one lol), FORDHAM ROAD… I would die 

You Mister yes 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif