Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Y’all will believe the first person you see on Twitter with 8 followers

Read the the thread bestie he is said to he legit 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Tbh if the ‘official’ day right now is September 20th I see us getting it then, or even later..hope I’m wrong though! I’d love to get it earlier than 7 months from now. I thought tunnel was annoying with having a 3 month wait :bebe:

i dont really care about the waiting as long as she keeps us in gagged and busy in the roll out,

coachella is coming up, Lana herself said she has so many things cooking up for us too, the sparklejumpropequeen fansite, the oceanblvd IG, she has to give us something from all of those

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

Maybe since Lasso is so far away she’ll surprise drop the unreleased collection :true:

or our ‘digital’ cover album as an appetizer!!

"Don’t forget me"

19 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

If it goes down like last era, we wont know the cover until preorders go live. I also hope she continues with offering different covers with different vinyl variants. I don't want a repeat of Chemtrails where I have 12 different vinyl variants with the same album cover.

I hope for a same thing what she did wit OB ,every variant have it's own special color with inside photos. That would definitely help with promotion

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

5 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Y’all will believe the first person you see on Twitter with 8 followers

I thought this at first honestly but they seem kinda legit. I’m always skeptical of people like that especially on twitter 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I doubt she has a real date so far in advance. She probably said September cause she's hoping she has it finished and mastered by April/May (+ around 4 months of vinyl pressing).

That person might be legit but anything could happen so I don't think we're getting it exactly on the 20th

giphy.gif

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

This twitter user has also said it’s definitely not finished and likely be postponed lol.. how we winning and losing all on one twitter thread

They said that about SZA's album Lana, we are still winning :party:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Honestly for some reason this wait doesn’t feel as bad as even the OB wait did from December to March 

I feel like it’s because we actually got a really good album + a ton of promo to feed us 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Honestly for some reason this wait doesn’t feel as bad as even the OB wait did from December to March 

I think because no one was really expecting an album this year so September actually seems super soon in the grand scheme of things.

omg i wonder if she and neil krug were photographing the album artwork in Nashville? 

im so curious cause in her vanity fair lil video interview she said she tried and tried to get the cover for tunnel and then finally when neil joined along they got it. so im curious about how the artwork comes. & it’s gonna be so hard to beat tunnels beautiful photos

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

This twitter user has also said it’s definitely not finished and likely be postponed lol.. how we winning and losing all on one twitter thread

where did they say that? I don’t see anything from that twitter user saying that 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

They said that about SZA's album Lana, we are still winning :party:

omg wait I may have read it wrong, I thought they were replying to a sza comment right above but I don't think they were :toofloppy:

I’m gonna go against the grain of the last 10 posts and say that February - September still feels super far away, and I was expecting an album 2025 so 

"Don’t forget me"