Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

8 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Lasso is such a cute title. 

yeah definitely, it does grow on me now, just like Rock Candy Sweet. With an effective / impactful album cover, Lasso will be so iconic.

That being said: manifesting David LaChapelle x Lana Del Rey one more time or Nadia Lee Cohen, 

or Neil Krug once again. Neil never fails me with his vision.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

omg wait I may have read it wrong, I thought they were replying to a sza comment right above but I don't think they were :toofloppy:

can you share the tweet where they said that? I still don’t see it 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

yeah definitely, it does grow on me now, just like Rock Candy Sweet. With an effective / impactful album cover, Lasso will be so iconic.

That being said: manifesting David LaChapelle x Lana Del Rey one more time or Nadia Lee Cohen, 

or Neil Krug once again. Neil never fails me with his vision.

I think depending who shoots the cover will determine what type of country we’re getting.. so I’m excited to see that cover

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, DCooper said:

thank you!

god Elon really ruined twitter. I remember when every single reply would be on someone’s page 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think depending who shoots the cover will determine what type of country we’re getting.. so I’m excited to see that cover

Lana said her next album after ocean Blvd will be more accessible, more pop, by pop and "country" i hope she wont do anything sounds like these country artists on billboard in the past 2023, like i said, those country music were horrendous, I cant take it (but Lana seems to enjoy them very much, manifesting NO NO NO morgan collab)

so yes, I really am praying for Lana to put her own twist on the "country"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

31 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

If that user knows both the release date and that there are no covers the album must be more done than Chem was in 2020 when Lana randomly announced it for September 5th (which wasn’t even a Friday) 

Well this aged poorly

I’m not shocked that the album isn’t done yet, but how do you work on an album for 4 years, announce it 7 months before the release, and it still not be done. 

hope losing the Grammy doesn’t throw her off like it did with COTCC

so she needs to finish it, get in line for physicals, wait for physicals to be pressed 

2025 it is! Which tbh I’m not even that mad about that’s when I assumed it was coming. 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

VtrMEfH.png

She almost never releases on time so can’t say I’m not surprised :trisha4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄