Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I really think this album is going to be actually country, not Video Games country lolol. Her announcement indicated a switch in sound for her, not something that she's already been doing.

I still hope the country will be "Lana's own, exclusive country" not "country" on the billboard 100 we've heard past years, they are all atrocious.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

I still hope the country will be "Lana's own, exclusive country" not "country" on the billboard 100 we've heard past years, they are all atrocious.

Classic country with a Lana twist :true::trisha:

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I know them, they are legit but the date is quite far away so plans could change.

Omg this is excellent news! Even if plans change a bit, this is our first confirmation of the album's existence and timeline other than Lana's speech :trisha:

19 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I know them, they are legit but the date is quite far away so plans could change.

with Lana, the plan can change september 19th

till label announcement, i won’t believe 

0YnL0Kf.gif

Ngl I would hate this date bc I am in Nepal with university then and I probably won't have internet for days and speaking of experience, no time and privacy to listen to it and join the hype. It's kinda sad bc I missed the Ocean Blvd release day bc of almost the exact same reason. Or maybe you all should thank me bc everytime I'm going on an university trip it seems like Lana drops a new album :sass:

But we don't know how reliable that is, I just had a dramatic moment :smokes:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Classic country with a Lana twist :true::trisha:

yup definitely, thats what i love about her and that's why she's so powerful in this day and age, and thats why her legacy is cemented with greatness only.

Because no matter what genre she dives into, she will always make it her own genre. 

We can only manifest for her to not put any cover like For Free or collabs like Breaking Up Slowly into this album. Even on country standards, those are the most forgettable tracks from her.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

18 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

So this might be true :oprah4: a win 

345-D7-CF5-C424-4-BEF-87-D5-CCFBD2-E578-

God if you’re near me send me 3 white butterflies a no cover album:omg:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

God if you’re near me send me 3 white butterflies a no cover album:omg:

is that an insider