Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, jakoblvd said:

Can someone fill me in. New song soon? Lasso single? Source?

A couple of insiders accounts on X mentioned a new Lana song soon. We don’t know yet if it’s Blue Skies for the New Look soundtrack coming next week  (I prefer thinking it’s « just that »

not to be disappointed), or if it’s something else (one insider liked a comment about a single from Lasso…)

one credible insider did say that the Lasso release date is Sept 20 as of now but they do expect some delay because the album is not finished. 

I just hope though it’s not the remix to Lost at Sea Rob is releasing this week… It does feature Lana… :tsk:

She needs to move the album release WAY forward & start releasing music at a similar speed to Taylor for a while. Like, we know our girl has like 5-6 albums worth of songs she’s just sitting on + potentially multiple unreleased compilations & she could rerelease AKA & drop a poetry book. HELLO?????

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

A couple of insiders accounts on X mentioned a new Lana song soon. We don’t know yet if it’s Blue Skies for the New Look soundtrack coming next week  (I prefer thinking it’s « just that »

not to be disappointed), or if it’s something else (one insider liked a comment about a single from Lasso…)

one credible insider did say that the Lasso release date is Sept 20 as of now but they do expect some delay because the album is not finished. 

I just hope though it’s not the remix to Lost at Sea Rob is releasing this week… It does feature Lana… :tsk:

your new pfp is majestic

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She needs to move the album release WAY forward & start releasing music at a similar speed to Taylor for a while. Like, we know our girl has like 5-6 albums worth of songs she’s just sitting on + potentially multiple unreleased compilations & she could rerelease AKA & drop a poetry book. HELLO?????

:seeit:

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t just release a collection of unreleased songs or rerelease AKA. The songs are already made and AKA is a finished album just sitting there. She’d make so much money and barely have to promote it either because there’s such a demand for those songs, look at say yes to heaven. Maybe there’s reasons I just don’t know about bc I’m dumb or something is happening behind the scenes but Lana come on :trisha4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

13 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t just release a collection of unreleased songs or rerelease AKA. The songs are already made and AKA is a finished album just sitting there. She’d make so much money and barely have to promote it either because there’s such a demand for those songs, look at say yes to heaven. Maybe there’s reasons I just don’t know about bc I’m dumb or something is happening behind the scenes but Lana come on :trisha4:

honestly I get the vibe that she just likes to release an album and move onto the next, and that she mustn’t think highly of her unreleased songs (hence them not making the cut for her albums), also that she isn’t really motivated by money and rather by her artistic pursuits.

regardless…. Girl give us AKA, give us the poetry book, give us Lasso, give us a 50 track unreleased compilation, give us the covers album, give us the Nikki Lane collab album, drop an EP/album of the stuff you did with TLSP….. etc etc there is so much stuff- not to mention the like 100+ LFL demos.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I won’t believe it until Kintsugi says something. 

i really want Henry though… it sounded finished so im secretly hoping that’s what these “insiders” are talking about :lolno2:

AKA over the summer would kill. Blasting queen of the gas station, smarty, mermaid motel in the car. windows down, wind in my hair :heart:

2 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

Is it possible she doesn't have the rights to a lot of them though? A lot of them were done by diff producers that she may not be in touch with or on good terms with anymore idk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 hours ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i do not need to wait until September 2024 to get a playlist

Well? suck my dick because it is a playlist and the album WILL sound like this. Idk what to tell u honey trisha4.gif

4 hours ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

I think she should piggyback off the hype from this past week and introduce the world to Henry:makeup:

How long after the euphoria song did we get a real single?

37 minutes ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

Watercolor Eyes came out January 2022 and then Tunnel title track came out December 7, 2022 

Omg this is so weird because watercolor eyes and ocean blvd are like two completely different eras of my life in my brain I did not realize it was the same year :oprah2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i think she’s saving unreleased stuff for coachella? i mean i hope so it would be perfect 

also lana has no release pattern whatsoever so like let’s not worry about that 😭😭😭