Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

9 minutes ago, pantyhose thriller said:

i feel like we’re going to get something like this, which id love.. the strings and guitar are so good

wait now we need her to do an album cover like this. This artwork is perfect.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

"Thank you so much, I am so humbled and grateful for this award. And I would like to take this moment to announce that my new album will no longer be called "Lasso", it's actually called "Rock Candy Sweet" now. The release date will be June 1st, I am so exciting for you all to hear this beautiful record..." - Lana tomorrow receiving BRIT award.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

"Thank you so much, I am so humbled and grateful for this award. And I would like to take this moment to announce that my new album will no longer be called "Lasso", it's actually called "Rock Candy Sweet" now. The release date will be June 1st, I am so exciting for you all to hear this beautiful record..." - Lana tomorrow receiving BRIT award.

I thought she was nominated in more categories, I don't think she'll attend:defeated:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

22 hours ago, heroindealer said:

what drug do we think she’ll reference on the album? :dua: personally I’m thinking heroin :aubrey:

Meth, Pabst Blue Ribbon (not on ice), and Monster Energy. Just screams redneck country

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

february

march

april

may

june

july

august

September

Let the count begin:

I hope we get a single sometime preferable before in between coachella and around june/july. We need some country lana during summer to hold us over until hopefully September :daydream:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

5 hours ago, pantyhose thriller said:

i feel like we’re going to get something like this, which id love.. the strings and guitar are so good

Lana should seriously cover this :true:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚