Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

9 hours ago, audreysdance said:

She called video games and ride country so who knows what country really is for Lana :oprah3::liner:

If VG was arranged exactly the same way, but on acoustic guitar instead of harp/orchestra, it would definitely be country.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

31 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Coachella with Lana as a headliner will be such a big event. It would be very wise to drop a single shortly beforehand. 

these insider accounts have been saying that we won't have new music from Lana until june... I hope they're wrong.It would be very wise to drop a single close to her coachella perfomance

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

36 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

these insider accounts have been saying that we won't have new music from Lana until june... I hope they're wrong.It would be very wise to drop a single close to her coachella perfomance

Maybe she’ll perform a new song but won’t get released until June? 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Maybe she’ll perform a new song but won’t get released until June? 

i think so, she performs unreleased songs from time to time and it never counts as a release 

giphy.gif

On 3/22/2024 at 12:40 AM, Rorman Nockwell said:

But in all srsness I think it should be photorealistic like this instead of an actual photo

It adds smthn 

Very 1930s film studio

I'm going to keep going on about it in the hope that the universe listens

you know what, lana's never done an illustration as cover art. So why not.

although this concept with neil crueg = magic

3 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

A very likely scenario is that her reworking an unreleased song from NFR - OB era for Lasso. Then the demo of it leaks and everyone hates the released version. :flutter:

Mood

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’m betting that she’ll definitely perform one or two AKA tracks, 2 or 3 unreleased, one or two new upcoming tracks, LTLI, YTH, and at least two collabs with guests. 

I forgot to say but DYKTTATUOB is almost definite, as well as Born To Die, Video Games & Young & Beautiful.

so that’s like.. over a dozen songs of her set list accounted for. Lmao

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

44 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

I hope she brings back doin time on the set list, would be perfect with summer festivals :legend:

and high by the beach. She has way too many slow songs in her sets imo.

Doin time, cherry, coco puff, high by the beach, SS, off to the races, west cost, cola, venice bitch and serial killer should be compulsory imo.

please no grants, arcadia, white mustang and other mid-level ballads. if you're gonna do ballads, do it right (Y&B, OB, Chemtrails, etc).

i didn't realize that the website was down til like today, and the first thing that i thought about, actually thought about- 
was the beyonce thread and the cover. so. that being said. yes this thread's awfully dehydrated.

i've ideas:
- visuals in the ways of the MGM lion for a music video, except, have it read "LDR" with her swinging thru the circle for a music video moment. 
- we'll need transition scenes for some kind of cowboy visual, bc why dabble in a newer genre and not jump into it full on, so yes. album trailer. 
transition scenes can be the circle rings of the actual lasso. camp. visually consistent. helps move the visuals along, aside from horses etc. 
- please reference the soft yellow from the blue banisters era. it could symbolize being the same person, but still acknowledging growth. maybe a soft yellow part of a cowboy getup. 
- cactus flowers somehow
- would love a saloon moment 

- merch:
- cowboy spurs shoes. 
- bandanas, handkerchiefs. with a nice embroidery of LDR. subtle. still wearable without looking to costume-y. hire a gay Lana, they'll put in more effort
- star shaped pins, sim. to a sheriff etc. not too gaudy, but in a kitsch kinda way
- please bring back a heart shaped locket. 

maybe like 13 songs.
- she can go for the campy route. cute. tongue in cheek a bit. 
- country rock blues. 
- the legend route, timeless.
- wondering what the temperature of the bop anthem's gonna be like. 
- a song that really blends with the weather. 

we're already expecting cowboys, so why not aliens too

so. 
feeling 13 songs. 
an album visual, and I want to say a short film. some kind of razzle dazzle
some kind of dive bar performance string shows 
live tv performances to really christen the era 
maybe have some song for a film to feel things out first. 

we need more fashion moments. 

if there's anything else, even better. 

from an lb member that's awfully bored but felt the need to contribute somehow. 

UV/Honeymoon

5 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

i didn't realize that the website was down til like today, and the first thing that i thought about, actually thought about- 
was the beyonce thread and the cover. so. that being said. yes this thread's awfully dehydrated.

i've ideas:
- visuals in the ways of the MGM lion for a music video, except, have it read "LDR" with her swinging thru the circle for a music video moment. 
- we'll need transition scenes for some kind of cowboy visual, bc why dabble in a newer genre and not jump into it full on, so yes. album trailer. 
transition scenes can be the circle rings of the actual lasso. camp. visually consistent. helps move the visuals along, aside from horses etc. 
- please reference the soft yellow from the blue banisters era. it could symbolize being the same person, but still acknowledging growth. maybe a soft yellow part of a cowboy getup. 
- cactus flowers somehow
- would love a saloon moment 

- merch:
- cowboy spurs shoes. 
- bandanas, handkerchiefs. with a nice embroidery of LDR. subtle. still wearable without looking to costume-y. hire a gay Lana, they'll put in more effort
- star shaped pins, sim. to a sheriff etc. not too gaudy, but in a kitsch kinda way
- please bring back a heart shaped locket. 

maybe like 13 songs.
- she can go for the campy route. cute. tongue in cheek a bit. 
- country rock blues. 
- the legend route, timeless.
- wondering what the temperature of the bop anthem's gonna be like. 
- a song that really blends with the weather. 

we're already expecting cowboys, so why not aliens too

so. 
feeling 13 songs. 
an album visual, and I want to say a short film. some kind of razzle dazzle
some kind of dive bar performance string shows 
live tv performances to really christen the era 
maybe have some song for a film to feel things out first. 

we need more fashion moments. 

if there's anything else, even better. 

from an lb member that's awfully bored but felt the need to contribute somehow. 

your mind :wowcry: