Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

I honestly don’t mind if we don’t get any spoilers from insiders, this actually ruined my ocean blvd’s experience, like I knew almost 80% about the album by the time it came out, it would be cool to experience Lasso not knowing anything, except lana’s teases and production credits and stuff like that.. So BOZ u can stay in ur cave till Sep

This sounds really nice and healthy :dance3:

4 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

I honestly don’t mind if we don’t get any spoilers from insiders, this actually ruined my ocean blvd’s experience, like I knew almost 80% about the album by the time it came out, it would be cool to experience Lasso not knowing anything, except lana’s teases and production credits and stuff like that.. So BOZ u can stay in ur cave till Sep

I personally don't mind spoilers, I feel like when an insider describes a song to my mind it's impossible to imagine what it's going to sound like so it doesn't ruin my experience at all.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

3 months ago today, lana announced lasso :trisha3:  can’t believe these past 3 months passed without a single info 

Why did these 3 months feel like an eternity :trisha3:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

12 hours ago, ldrzodiac said:

When do u guys think we’ll get first single 

september/october. Album out march.

i personally think lana is nowhere near finishing the record. She prolly has about 8 songs including Henry Come on and Prettiest Girl. Then comes the mastering, artwork, merch, website upgrades, promo preparation etc.

26 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I’m manifesting a 23 track album with an album trailer and gorgeous visuals 

I'd be happy with 13. Fun fact: she's never had an album with 13 songs on the record.

I want a lengthy tracklist, over 20.. I want interludes too or at least a monologue somewhere lol 

im still confident in September despite her track record lol.. I mean she managed to get OB released in the same month it was supposed to 

she’s clearly already been working on some visuals etc and I would hope the music is done! 

some news this month would be nice, but her outfit change at coachella to me was her stepping in to the new era.. so shouldn’t be too long now lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

I'd be happy with 13. Fun fact: she's never had an album with 13 songs on the record.

aka Lizzy Grant...

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

41 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

aka Lizzy Grant...

Good to know. But I'll count that album as an album only when it's remastered and available on Spotify or iTunes.

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

september/october. Album out march.

i personally think lana is nowhere near finishing the record. She prolly has about 8 songs including Henry Come on and Prettiest Girl. Then comes the mastering, artwork, merch, website upgrades, promo preparation etc.

she's been doing the album for four years... she must have many songs already

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, barttttender said:

Good to know. But I'll count that album as an album only when it's remastered and available on Spotify or iTunes.

It was available on iTunes at the time. :adele:

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

I know we’ve all been burnt by her fake release dates before, but I do think this year (September/October) is likely. I don’t think her and jack would both mention it if she only has a handful of songs ready.

I think the studio snippet we got of Henry Come On was when she was feeling pretty confident in the album, same as when we got the Candy Necklace snippet in August and she felt the album was finished in September.

We went from the Candy Necklace snippet in august to complete silence until December, but that didn’t mean nothing was happening. The album was submitted and being pressed and we had NO idea. There is no reason to think that isn’t the case right now, some of y’all are so dramatic :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

had a dream today that she posted a screenshot of her voice recordings and i saw few randomly titled shit and THREE SONGS NAMES with 2024 date:angie:

first one was called "In Downhill Blues"

second was something in French/Dutch "Beautrix" 

and third was kind of long title "And If You Know Love Well..." (but i don't remember two last words)

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I know we’ve all been burnt by her fake release dates before, but I do think this year (September/October) is likely. I don’t think her and jack would both mention it if she only has a handful of songs ready.

I think the studio snippet we got of Henry Come On was when she was feeling pretty confident in the album, same as when we got the Candy Necklace snippet in August and she felt the album was finished in September.

We went from the Candy Necklace snippet in august to complete silence until December, but that didn’t mean nothing was happening. The album was submitted and being pressed and we had NO idea. There is no reason to think that isn’t the case right now, some of y’all are so dramatic :thumb2:

I hear you. But OB came out last year, March. It's only been a little over a year. And she had the OB promo, rob grant collabs, CN video, other collabs, Coachella, etc. She works fast, but I'm not sure if she could wrap up a whole album that fast with all this other stuff happening. That being said, HM did come a year after UV, so who knows. 

not being dramatic - Just don't want to get disappointed if we get (yet) another delay. Nfr was excruciating. Worth it but excruciating.

13 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

had a dream today that she posted a screenshot of her voice recordings and i saw few randomly titled shit and THREE SONGS NAMES with 2024 date:angie:

first one was called "In Downhill Blues"

second was something in French/Dutch "Beautrix" 

and third was kind of long title "And If You Know Love Well..." (but i don't remember two last words)

Beautrix needs to happen

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, barttttender said:

I hear you. But OB came out last year, March. It's only been a little over a year. And she had the OB promo, rob grant collabs, CN video, other collabs, Coachella, etc. She works fast, but I'm not sure if she could wrap up a whole album that fast with all this other stuff happening. That being said, HM did come a year after UV, so who knows. 

not being dramatic - Just don't want to get disappointed if we get (yet) another delay. Nfr was excruciating. Worth it but excruciating.

she also said she’s worked on it for 4 years, that means she’s been working on it alongside her other albums. She submitted ocean in September of ‘22 so she’s had well over a year to completely focus on Lasso, and she’s been working with Luke since November ‘23

idk I feel like this time it’s gonna be out around when she says. When she did the magazine in May of ‘22 she didn’t even give us ocean’s name. I think having the name ready to share means the album was in the finishing touches when she mentioned it 

"Don’t forget me"