Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

It's that time again: i'll use the clow cards for fortune telling,

I can feel the clow cards will answer me all we need to know about "Lasso". Stay tuned lipsters

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I have feeling that Interlude- The Trio was for a moment a part of Lasso and could be an actual hint for some part of it.(We know from her that she was working on Lasso for the past 4 years). I wonder if this song was in some way a discarded idea that was too cool for her ,so it randomly became a part of BB:peace2:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

16 minutes ago, Wtauf said:

I have feeling that Interlude- The Trio was for a moment a part of Lasso and could be an actual hint for some part of it.(We know from her that she was working on Lasso for the past 4 years). I wonder if this song was in some way a discarded idea that was too cool for her ,so it randomly became a part of BB:peace2:

She foresaw her relationship with Clay ending and locked it down on a tracklist so she wouldn’t have to call up her ex a few years down the line and ask for it like she did with barrie :shh:

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

prediction:

June 19 — Lana announces that she will be announcing something tomorrow

June 20 — nothing happens
June 21 — "Lasso feat. Nikki Lane" lead single release

June 22 - August 1 — radio silence

August 2 — Second "Lasso" single
August 3 - September 26 — tons of promo, interviews, magazine, listening parties, etc.

September 27 - Album release

October 19 — random music video drop for 2 songs

Realistic lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

prediction:

August 3 - September 26 — tons of promo, interviews, magazine, listening parties, etc.

i giggled after reading "nothing happens" 

I do hope she releases unchained melody at some point, but either as an album of covers or release it as a single like she did with country roads. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:

prediction:

now how did you get a hold of Ben and Ed’s promo schedule for Lasso? omg

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Seeing Lana, from Chemtrails, flirting with the country little by little, to this day with her attending music festivals and wearing country fashion on a daily basis makes me think that this project could perhaps turn out to be the best-crafted aesthetic project since Born To Die. Like, you clearly see that she's just as excited as before. It's not good to create expectations, because it could actually come up with something more intimate and simple. But, just like her debut, seemingly harmless at first, her country debut can definitely reinvent the wheel.

When is the UV anniversary?, I could maybe see her releasing an UV expanded edition if we're lucky before Lasso.

edit- This is what I think the tracklist could looklike for an UV expanded edition.

1. Cruel World
  2. Ultraviolence
  3. Shades Of Cool
  4. Brooklyn Baby
  5. West Coast
  6. Sad Girl
  7. Pretty When You Cry
  8. Money Power Glory
  9. Fucked My Way Up To The Top
  10. Old Money
  11. The Other Woman
  12. Black Beauty
  13. Guns And Roses
  14. Flordia Kilos
  15. Is This Happiness
  16. Flipside
  17. I Talk To Jesus
  18. Your Girl
  19. Fine China
  20. Angels Forever, Forever Angels

6 hours ago, terrenceszyou said:

Seeing Lana, from Chemtrails, flirting with the country little by little, to this day with her attending music festivals and wearing country fashion on a daily basis makes me think that this project could perhaps turn out to be the best-crafted aesthetic project since Born To Die. Like, you clearly see that she's just as excited as before. It's not good to create expectations, because it could actually come up with something more intimate and simple. But, just like her debut, seemingly harmless at first, her country debut can definitely reinvent the wheel.

Exacly, you can tell she's really enjoy that stuff and the way Lasso probably was ready for release couple times says a lot ,just like it was with BTD:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

11 hours ago, ivory almond said:

prediction:

More like 

May, June, July, August - nothing happens

September - Lana teases new single and drops it, and we realize the album is postponed

October, November, December, January - we get another single or two, and a bunch of snippets

February/March - Album is released 

May - We get one home-made music video made by Chuck

24 minutes ago, barttttender said:

More like 

May, June, July, August - nothing happens

September - Lana teases new single and drops it, and we realize the album is postponed

October, November, December, January - we get another single or two, and a bunch of snippets

February/March - Album is released 

May - We get one home-made music video made by Chuck

No More Like:

May: She‘s Announcing ‚LASSO‘ but the title changed, she also releases and high production music video for the first single

June: She Reveals ‚LASSO‘ is a double Album 

July: The Next Single, A New Music Video

August: She Announces An Western Film For The Album Coming To The Cinemas Worldwide + Trailer + New Single

September: The Album Releases on the first friday, and is her biggest debut with 50Million Streams

October: She Announces The ‚LANA ON ROAD‘ world tour 

November: Lana Re-releases AKA and Almost all her unreleased on streaming platforms

December: SNL (Everyone Loves It!)

January: Interview with Vouge (73 Questions) and A New Interview about an upcoming project for the end of the year

February: Grammys, She Wins All Her Nominations 

obviously just kidding but we need to manifest good things … not bad things!!:flutter:

IMG-5840.jpg

3 hours ago, hayden del rey said:

i need this album after my bf just broke up with me last night

lana give me some cunty country revenge song to be pissed at my man to

Big hug to you, sweetie!

i just hope for you that she doesn’t include « Stand By Your Man » on Lasso though… :tsk:

2 hours ago, shapeofmybody said:

No More Like:

May: She‘s Announcing ‚LASSO‘ but the title changed, she also releases and high production music video for the first single

June: She Reveals ‚LASSO‘ is a double Album 

July: The Next Single, A New Music Video

August: She Announces An Western Film For The Album Coming To The Cinemas Worldwide + Trailer + New Single

September: The Album Releases on the first friday, and is her biggest debut with 50Million Streams

October: She Announces The ‚LANA ON ROAD‘ world tour 

November: Lana Re-releases AKA and Almost all her unreleased on streaming platforms

December: SNL (Everyone Loves It!)

January: Interview with Vouge (73 Questions) and A New Interview about an upcoming project for the end of the year

February: Grammys, She Wins All Her Nominations 

obviously just kidding but we need to manifest good things … not bad things!!:flutter:

not manifesting bad thing at all. just being realistic. don't think that the september release date is realistic. She said these kind of things many times before and things are never on time. Hope she's right tho 

I actually would love if she starts the rollout with an album trailer so I came up with a delusional roll out :sass:

May 3rd: Lana teases /hints at something

May 10th: Lasso album trailer (showing the release date or month  at the end) + single announcement

May 17th:  First Lasso single drops + she performs it at her Alabama show

A few days later: Music video for the first single drops

Mid June : Interview

Last week of June: Lana posts the album cover with a single and pre order announcement

July 4th or 7th : Second single with a radio premiere and radio interview + pre order with tracklist reveal

Early August: Interview

Mid/  End of August : lives debut the third Lasso single at one of her August shows, third Lasso single gets released end of August /early September

September : maybe another interview , TV performance, a music video and  a live stream on release day, Lasso pop up shop

Third music video in October /November

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: