Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Has anyone noticed Taylor’s inflections in her music are becoming increasingly Lana like? She’s legit changed her entire vocal stye around lana it seems- I wonder how Lana will differentiate herself on lasso.

This literally sounds like a Lana bot.

This sounds like lust for life 

A lana ai for comparison:

3 hours ago, Vertimus said:

She performed with Paul Cauthen, who I love--and he's performed with Orville Peck. Imagine a LDR-Peck duet, something like Peck's Roses Are Falling. 

I feel we are right now the closest chance for their collab than ever. Orville recently is releasing his duet album and right now we only have vol 1 collabs ,so i was thinking we could get something with Lana on vol 2 especially since Nikki Lane is going to perfom on his upcoming tour and we know how close is she to Lana:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Has anyone noticed Taylor’s inflections in her music are becoming increasingly Lana like? She’s legit changed her entire vocal stye around lana it seems- I wonder how Lana will differentiate herself on lasso.

Girl, I literally listened to I Can Fix Him and goddamn, you're right

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

19 minutes ago, Wtauf said:

I feel we are right now the closest chance for their collab than ever. Orville recently is releasing his duet album and right now we only have vol 1 collabs ,so i was thinking we could get something with Lana on vol 2 especially since Nikki Lane is going to perfom on his upcoming tour and we know how close is she to Lana:oprah3:

Sounds great! 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

The Lana AI >>>> original lol. 

But yes it is very obv Taylor is extremely influenced by Lana. In a way it's flattering but at the same time it can be a little much.

Very excited for Lasso though and to see what she is going to do.

We need a single NOWWWW!

Just now, love deluxe said:

why are we using the lasso thread to discuss taylor… also that AI cover is NOT better than the original. it doesn’t even sound remotely like lana :toofunny:

:true:

17 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

https://x.com/pinsider_/status/1753032784640184555?s=46&t=w7QVMoKfDrWhgcpqtNezMg

forgot about this. Idk how true it is or not but it wouldn’t surprise me

They literally said that the day it was announced, they were just pulling stuff out of their ass. 

Is Unchained Melody cover on Lasso secured? I know that @iamaninsider or whatever fuck was their name said on Twitter that there aren't any covers or something like that but whatever they say right now, it can be taken with a grain of salt. Lana has put covers on most of her albums (although not on her last two), so there's always a possibility that there is a cover on an album...

url%5D

28 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

why are we using the lasso thread to discuss taylor… also that AI cover is NOT better than the original. it doesn’t even sound remotely like lana :toofunny:

I used the word lasso- also y’all are discussing nothing so I thought I’d spice things up by shitposting

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

Is Unchained Melody cover on Lasso secured? I know that @iamaninsider or whatever fuck was their name said on Twitter that there aren't any covers or something like that but whatever they say right now, it can be taken with a grain of salt. Lana has put covers on most of her albums (although not on her last two), so there's always a possibility that there is a cover on an album...

manifesting because the live cover is my favorite rendition of that song ever

giphy.gif

manifesting no cover, leave spots for her original country songs please...

if yall want covers, why not manifesting a whole cover albums (yes, Lana we still didnt forget the American Standards)

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

prediction:

June 19 — Lana announces that she will be announcing something tomorrow

June 20 — nothing happens
June 21 — "Lasso feat. Nikki Lane" lead single release

June 22 - August 1 — radio silence

August 2 — Second "Lasso" single
August 3 - September 26 — tons of promo, interviews, magazine, listening parties, etc.

September 27 - Album release

October 19 — random music video drop for 2 songs

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Hot and for what:tiffany3:

false hopes & methdreaming & delulu