Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 minutes ago, Without You said:

Since Lana adds one LFL outtake to almost each album, nfr = American record, cotcc= Yosemite, Ocean Blvd = grandfather rework, & half of us are deluded that this will be a sister album, I hope she continues that and adds like Silverlake (it sounds suiting) or anyone who had a heart cover :seeit: #lustforlifeisaliveandbreathing

Grandfather was originally a lfl song?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Grandfather was originally a lfl song?

Well idk if there’s really any confirmation but patene said he believes/wonders its a rework of a lfl outtake that was titled “good intentions”

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

38 minutes ago, Without You said:

Since Lana adds one LFL outtake to almost each album, nfr = American record, cotcc= Yosemite, Ocean Blvd = grandfather rework, & half of us are deluded that this will be a sister album, I hope she continues that and adds like Silverlake (it sounds suiting) or anyone who had a heart cover :seeit: #lustforlifeisaliveandbreathing

Tbh, I’d rather she saved Silverlake for a Lust For Life Anniversary Edition or that Unreleased Album she mentioned she wanted to do and instead rework wild one to be more country.

I wonder if we're actually getting this album anytime soon, with it being worked on for years and Tough being recorded in February... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 hours ago, Without You said:

Well idk if there’s really any confirmation but patene said he believes/wonders its a rework of a lfl outtake that was titled “good intentions”

i highly doubt that. Grandfather is very NFR coded.

Add it to NFR instead of TNBAR and you'd never think it didn't belong there. If anything, NFR woulda been better for it. Grandfather >>>> TNBAR.

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

I wonder if we're actually getting this album anytime soon, with it being worked on for years and Tough being recorded in February... :bebe:

We just need to find out from a reliable source if Tough is for Lasso or Quavo's jam.

If it's for Lasso, and she's teased it and she's making an MV for it, then it's safe to say the roll out for Lasso is starting in June/July and we're on course for September.

If the cut is Quavo's, then who knows - we might get Lasson in September... of 2025. 

We need to find this out, and soon. 

This article says a possible Lana x Billie collab might be happening.

https://uproxx.com/pop/lana-del-rey-billie-eilish-collaboration-teaser-instagram/

Apparently, Lana said to Billie via IG "We had fun in the studio" on May 9th.

So, since Billie's album wrapped a while ago and had to be pressed, is it safe to assume that this is for Lasso? Or could Lana have been referring to "having fun in the studio" months ago? Personally, I don't think she'd be writing that comment that late after the supposed collab. Also, LDR isn't present in Billie's tracklist.

So, Billie x Lana on Lasso?

Sorry if this was discussed/posted ages ago - I just discovered it now.

Theory:

Lana's decided that LDR 10, being her 10th record, should absolutely eat and leave no crumbs. So, she's enlisted Billie, Quavo and possibly Taylor and the Weeknd for collabs, guaranteeing through-the-roof streaming numbers for years to come.

Evidence to support the theory:

- Quavo collab confirmed, MV on the way, Quavo's last album only released last year, so this more likely to be a Lasso collab. Same style of visuals as Henry (tho I know she's used this filter before)

- Lana being super chummy with Billie for ages, the interview they did for OB, the Coachella collab, and now literally "We had fun in the studio. Love you" from Lana - after Billie's album's already been pressed.

- Lana texting The Weeknd a lot, and the two of them still being on good terms. The word "Moon" used by both at one point in time, leading fans to speculate that a collab is on the way.

- Taylor - super chummy as well, they share the same producer, doing events together and hanging out; Lana already collabed with her on Midnights. Perhaps it's time to refer the favor? Especially since Taylor made her success in the country (Lasso's) genre.

Anyone else buy into this theory? If so, which of these four would you like the most?

3 hours ago, Chanele said:

Ok so IF we get Lasso

what are rhe chances of her actually doing a world tour.

like proper tour in stadiums…. Not festivals or one-offs.

I think we have guaranteed  a big stadium tour in future. She feels now more confident than ever ,since her first OB festivals to coachella a lot changed. This year will be bigger than we thought :oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

8 hours ago, barttttender said:

This article says a possible Lana x Billie collab might be happening.

https://uproxx.com/pop/lana-del-rey-billie-eilish-collaboration-teaser-instagram/

Apparently, Lana said to Billie via IG "We had fun in the studio" on May 9th.

So, since Billie's album wrapped a while ago and had to be pressed, is it safe to assume that this is for Lasso? Or could Lana have been referring to "having fun in the studio" months ago? Personally, I don't think she'd be writing that comment that late after the supposed collab. Also, LDR isn't present in Billie's tracklist.

So, Billie x Lana on Lasso?

Sorry if this was discussed/posted ages ago - I just discovered it now.

This was a fake post and the person who tweeted it thought it was hilarious that an actual publication picked up on it :bebe:

faSE.gif

9 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

This was a fake post and the person who tweeted it thought it was hilarious that an actual publication picked up on it :bebe:

thanks! 

To whoever posted that: what a loser you are

Lasso is definitely gonna be LFL 2.0 :true:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Just now, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Lasso is definitely gonna be LFL 2.0 :true:

LFL is love, so this is great.

giphy.gif

I'm so happy about this Melanie Martinez follow.

Imagine Lana and Mel singing together!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

GNe5IcsXkAAUliu?format=jpg&name=medium

WELL IM TRUSTING THE GIRLS OF ATLANTA.

did she confirm September or did she just confirm this year? @Elle made it sound like she just confirmed this year 

manifesting she did confirm September though!

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

did she confirm September or did she just confirm this year? @Elle made it sound like she just confirmed this year 

manifesting she did confirm September though!

She confirmed to Elle it was still coming this year! December 27th last Friday of the year :bop:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over