Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

10 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I really hope this album is a bit longer, like around 17/18 tracks. And I would really love if it is half country/cali like she said, it would be so cool for like 9 country songs and then 9 songs with trap/surf rock energy. Her dancing with The Beach Boys was a hint:oprah4:

We also need Ride video Pt. 2 with bts footage from Coachella mixed with footage of her in the desert and hanging out in motels with some old #daddies

30 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

she said half country half cali? did i miss that somewhere

Same. When did Lana say that? Maybe it was a red carpet interview during the MET or something. I haven't heard that before 🤷🏼‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

what are yalls dream collabs for Lasso??? :flutter:

@baddisease you’re banned from responding to this post

THE LAST SHADOW PUPPETS :monica:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

my dream would be no collabs

I am not too keen on collabs either mostly because she doesn’t do them well (apart from For Free, LTLI), but I feel like this would be a collab heavy album. 

13 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

And I would really love if it is half country/cali like she said

I don’t think she ever said this :thumb2:

I can’t find  any source 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Can people meeting her ask about “Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma” so that we gaslight her into thinking that she has a song called “Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma” and she finally releases “Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma”.

This could work. :trisha4:

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

Can people meeting her ask about “Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma” so that we gaslight her into thinking that she has a song called “Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma” and she finally releases “Liz I’m Calling from Calihoma”.

one of the best fake titles tbh

AMF Top 250 Songs of 2022 - RESULTS! - Acclaimed Music Forums

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

same with Santa Monica Sinner and Del Norte County :dance:

sgopYhV.gif

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

and Ex Glory

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Kintsugi still baffles me to this day. Everything they wrote was right, but was it a « one-off » thing, like they were lucky to get their hands on OB but don’t have a « permanent » access to future releases? :stareney2:

I think a lot of so-called insiders are some variation of people whose cousin (or mom or boyfriend) is the IT guy for someone in the music industry. They have access to people's emails and leak information from that. Maybe they lose access when they get found out and lose their jobs, or their company stops handling Lana's material or something.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png