Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

38 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

She confirmed to Elle it was still coming this year! December 27th last Friday of the year :bop:

she confirmed it was planned to come (as far as I remember, but plans can always change :teehee:)

19 hours ago, Without You said:

Since Lana adds one LFL outtake to almost each album, nfr = American record, cotcc= Yosemite, Ocean Blvd = grandfather rework, & half of us are deluded that this will be a sister album, I hope she continues that and adds like Silverlake (it sounds suiting) or anyone who had a heart cover :seeit: #lustforlifeisaliveandbreathing

Grandfather is a rework?? Why did I not know this!

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

It’s just a guess! That’s my bad lol should’ve worded it differently 

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Grandfather is a rework?? Why did I not know this!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

4 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Lana better not be collaborating with Felonie… there voices do not go together at all imo.

better than Taylor.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Pink Champagne said:

She confirmed to Elle it was still coming this year! December 27th last Friday of the year :bop:

No artist in their right mind releases in December (except if youre Taylor and your album will get a gazillion streams in one week), so between September and November is what I wish for and I think will happen. I still haven’t given up on a September release, but October is my guess. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

No artist in their right mind releases in December (except if youre Taylor and your album will get a gazillion streams in one week), so between September and November is what I wish for and I think will happen. I still haven’t given up on a September release, but October is my guess. 

I would say that September is still realistic. Summer vibes are still on but country sound would also make it appealing for autumn. I always found Indian summer* to be the perfect time for a Lana album. 

*Apologies if that expression is offensive, I don’t know alternatives 

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If Felony Marinara somehow ends up on the album not only will I BE killing myself, I will also be live-streaming it on lanaboards

Hide contents

when I typed this out, instead of “killing” it somehow autocorrected to milking :deadbanana:

OOP.

23 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If Felony Marinara somehow ends up on the album not only will I BE milking myself, I will also be live-streaming it on lanaboards

??? I get that we're all excited but please have some class… 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

39 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If Felony Marinara somehow ends up on the album not only will I BE killing myself, I will also be live-streaming it on lanaboards

Hide contents

when I typed this out, instead of “killing” it somehow autocorrected to milking :deadbanana:

When people say that AI is going to be evil, I'll point them to this auto-correction to show it can also be hilarious.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Let’s NOT put this out into the universe. She’s NOT collabing with Melanie and it was just a random follow. Perhaps she saw their fanbases fighting and followed her to stop this madness. That’s IT. She’s not collabing with HER. :trisha4: