Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Luke hasn’t produced an album for a major artist since 2015(Kacey Musgraves). He seems like more of a songwriter than a producer. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana did let him produce the album though since Drew Erickson had like no production credits before Blue Banisters. 

We could tell. Hopefully this time it's the other way around and Luke surprises us :ma:

i honestly don't really mind who she works with, but i really do hope she works with rick nowels again at some point, they've created so many beautiful songs together, he really is the classic lana del rey producer and the one who's created her signature sound and feel, i fear she will never feel compelled to work with him again, for whatever reason, i know it's only natural for artists to move forward and to progress in their work, but i hope she can value and appreciate the amazing work they did together and work with him again

WGe8ynS.gif

3 hours ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

we must not forget he is responsible for a&w. That is all. 

they made that one circa 2018 - 2019 when jack still had talent, it doesn't count!

Not the A&W slander on that last page :eek2:

Severely side eyeing all of you. 

I do think jack has produced some of Lana’s best songs, but at this point I want someone completely new. No Jack, no Drew, no Rick, no Dan (Dan Heath can come back though). Idk why everyone here is obsessed with Dan A coming back, I haven’t enjoyed any of his work in the last 10 years and an Ultraviolence 2.0 is the last thing I want (sorry!) 

I’m very excited for Lasso because (hopefully) this is the first time she’s really switching up her sound since NFR came out, and I hope she really leans into country and doesn’t make it her 5th folk inspired album 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i honestly don't really mind who she works with, but i really do hope she works with rick nowels again at some point, they've created so many beautiful songs together, he really is the classic lana del rey producer and the one who's created her signature sound and feel, i fear she will never feel compelled to work with him again, for whatever reason, i know it's only natural for artists to move forward and to progress in their work, but i hope she can value and appreciate the amazing work they did together and work with him again

THIS. Papa Rick we miss you and you will always be famous

25 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Commenting this 3 days later for what? Clout? :uh:

F5-F1-EE29-FB6-A-4610-8992-743193-AE93-F

He's so annoying but I can't be mad at him cause he's fucking hot :eyeroll2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I have full faith in Jack. Jack made NFR & Ocean Blvd, and particularly A&W. Complaints about his production don’t really apply to the Lana albums he’s worked on in my view. Now albums with other artists…:toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

When she brings back David Kahne and Steven Mertens then what :oprah4:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

12 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I have full faith in Jack. Jack made NFR & Ocean Blvd, and particularly A&W. Complaints about his production don’t really apply to the Lana albums he’s worked on in my view. Now albums with other artists…:toofunny:

Jack only solo produced 7 songs (so less than half) on the album, and 3 of them have samples. He didn’t ‘make’ Ocean, he helped and I think that’s a big difference 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, DemonMic2003 said:

We clap

A.K.A. will be re-released and will be nominated & win for AOTY 2025

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

A.K.A. will be re-released and will be nominated & win for AOTY 2025

And win best alternative vocal album a new category made specifically for Lana

5 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

And win best alternative vocal album a new category made specifically for Lana

the culture will be answered

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Commenting this 3 days later for what? Clout? :uh:

F5-F1-EE29-FB6-A-4610-8992-743193-AE93-F

oh wbk neil krug is a professional blue baller and our resident cocktease

i’m 90% sure he says what he says because he knows alot of his following is lana fans and it gets him engagement 

i adore his work and think he is very talented but his tactics are a bit slimy ngl

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

24 minutes ago, Bonita said:

I have faith in Jack if he's on production again he actually proved a lot of the Jack haters wrong with Ocean Blvd

I have no problem with Jack working with Lana so far. They do bring another vibe to the songs they’re doing together that is unmatched with his other girlies. NFR, Violet and OB have incredible gems (OB had the genius concept of having piano samples - which aren’t always Jack’s best suite IMO - and build production around it, which made the tracks so rich and complex). I still love Chemtrails even if some songs do sound like a couple of Lorde tracks… 
So, as long as Lana’s ideas aren’t anything like what the other girlies are doing, I’m on board with Jack being a producer. 

The Neil desert pics and now the Pawnshop Blues posts feel like such a tease :defeated:But knowing our fate it also could mean nothing in the end, it's definitely time we get some concrete crumbs sooner than later :trisha: But it definitely feels like something is brewing :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: