Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:true: 

(The note is believable though probably fake but hey, it’s better than another « Leak Zodiac » post)

Lana releasing on her bday? :godlaugh2: ain’t happening 

I don’t see why she wouldn’t! All she has to do is have someone on her team press upload, and maybe post a pre typed message 

if not the 21st the 28th

insiders are crickets so I know it’s not coming this week

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t see why she wouldn’t! All she has to do is have someone on her team press upload, and maybe post a pre typed message 

if not the 21st the 28th

insiders are crickets so I know it’s not coming this week

Insiders on twitter used to talk about Lana all the time but they hardly mention her anymore :sadcore2:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Honestly I think she say drop it on the 21st and debut it live with Quavo at Fenway, it would be too perfect not to actually do

We’ve been saying that every shows she’s done :bebe:

Here’s to hoping though! 

2 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Insiders on twitter used to talk about Lana all the time but they hardly mention her anymore :sadcore2:

I do think it’s weird that nobody has posted about it..I feel like the silence is LOUD

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

We’ve been saying that every shows she’s done :bebe:

Here’s to hoping though! 

I do think it’s weird that nobody has posted about it..I feel like the silence is LOUD

Yeah honestly I just think they have ran out of info LMAO

1 hour ago, ldrzodiac said:

I defo think it's fake BUT... here we go ig. If this is true I have a feeling it would be someone who works with the vinyl 

https://dbree.org/v/ec9e02

https://dbree.org/v/3f2a9a

The images read as follows:

Image 1:

It's still set for a September Release

14 songs

Tough was the second last song added to Lasso

Tough feat. Quavo June 7th 03:08

One unheard outtake (post LFL era), that you know about, made it onto the album. It was also one of the last songs added to Lasso but knowing her it probably flew on and off the track list many times before.

The album is done since March and it is not scrapped, you all just lack some brain cells

Becca X

Image 2:

Producers (with some little work for you)

Jack Antonoff, Luke Laird, Zach Dawes, Drew Erickson, Laur* Sis*, I** Doe*r, *ai*lyn *ar**s, Dez Wright & Nick Mira from what I was able to gather

Seems alot but they only co-produced / produced one or two songs except the first three people listed

Jack is obviously the main producer

! Not confirmed but knowing Drew only has credits on one song, oh she ditches him

It's a GOOD album imo

Wish I could say more but jeez what can I say I spoiled too much already

Fingers crossed for you that the pre order comes with Tough on June 7th because I heard things but you know...Lana is Lana

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THIS!:oprah4:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

36 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

One unheard outtake (post LFL era), that you know about, made it onto the album. It was also one of the last songs added to Lasso but knowing her it probably flew on and off the track list many times before.

IT'S GONNA BE BLINK

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

This road has been walked before…. I saw this image on Reddit :deadbanana:

IMG-0594.jpg

Maybe Lasso will just be renamed like Rock Candy Sweet… or delayed indefinitely and forgotten about. That recent interview and total silence since the original surprise announcement makes me not optimistic for a smooth rollout. But lets have positive manifestations instead pls 😍. Lasso by 2026!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

4 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

This road has been walked before…. I saw this image on Reddit :deadbanana:

IMG-0594.jpg

Maybe Lasso will just be renamed like Rock Candy Sweet… or delayed indefinitely and forgotten about. That recent interview and total silence since the original surprise announcement makes me not optimistic for a smooth rollout. But lets have positive manifestations instead pls 😍. Lasso by 2026!

I kinda want Lana to postpone Lasso and rework it, and in the meanwhile drop a hip-hop/R'n'b masterpiece.

Quavo collabs, The Weeknd, a little bit of Frank Ocean, some Playboi Karti  / ASAP Rocky in the mix, a bit of Billie...

Damn, that Quavo collab better fucking drop soon.

8 hours ago, ivory almond said:

IT'S GONNA BE ZODIAC

:oprah4:

Spoiler

Zodiac track 9:legend:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Nah I don’t believe that’s an insider.

same but i want to believe it :defeated:

IMG-6576.jpg

Lana has an album in 3 months. I do not believe it, like no that's not happening, right? We should get the pre-order any second then... which is so unlikely to me. Sorry to not be on this delulu train, as much as I would like to be.

1 minute ago, jakoblvd said:

Lana has an album in 3 months. I do not believe it, like no that's not happening, right? We should get the pre-order any second then... which is so unlikely to me. Sorry to not be on this delulu train, as much as I would like to be.

pre order in 3 days☺️☺️ let's manifest

13 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

pre order in 3 days☺️☺️ let's manifest

Well a week or so ago she was not really sure about the direction of Lasso like… lets not be unrealistic

Probably fake but I take anything at this point :trisha: We need Tough or Henry to save us:tiffany4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Well a week or so ago she was not really sure about the direction of Lasso like… lets not be unrealistic

I still think when she said she don’t know where’s lasso going she meant the genre, like is it going country, folk, or alternative… that’s why she didn’t even know how to describe the album’s genre and said “more melodic and more like American song book style”, I totally believe it’s finished, or why would she even film tough’s MV :trisha3:

52 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I still think when she said she don’t know where’s lasso going she meant the genre, like is it going country, folk, or alternative… that’s why she didn’t even know how to describe the album’s genre and said “more melodic and more like American song book style”, I totally believe it’s finished, or why would she even film tough’s MV :trisha3:

Reminder: we still have no idea if Tough even is on the album. It could be a one-off collab that has nothing to do with either of their records.

I'm hoping that they collabed at random, and she liked the track, and decided to add it to Lasso last minute. Kind of like when she realised Doin' Time is a hit and added it to NFR even though it was done for a film, and it's a cover, and it's not even the same producer. 

A bop + collab with an MV would be a fantastic way to usher in a new era. A standard lead-up to an album and something she hasn't done since, well, NFR. 

I agree that she's unclear about the genre, though. And it's exactly this lack of clarity that's making me think the album is still WIP and none of these things are really coming until  March 2025.

Realistically, albums need a lot of time to be produced, mastered, etc. And this woman doesn't even know "where it's going" yet! 

Let's not be delulu and think that it's finished.