ionut

Lana to collaborate with Quavo ('Tough' and 'Fly Away')

Possible new song alert?

I'm not sure what this could mean, but I was looking on ASCAP and I saw a new song called "Fly Away" was registered which says was written by Lana, Quavo, Lenny Kravitz and others...

Upon some further research I saw Quavo performed this live a couple months ago but... why is Lana on this too? Unless they recorded a studio cover together? 

Quavo - Fly Away (Ft. Lana Del Rey) incoming?

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/924247655

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

15 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Possible new song alert?

I'm not sure what this could mean, but I was looking on ASCAP and I saw a new song called "Fly Away" was registered which says was written by Lana, Quavo, Lenny Kravitz and others...

Upon some further research I saw Quavo performed this live a couple months ago but... why is Lana on this too? Unless they recorded a studio cover together? 

Oh wow, what a find! Could it be that they sampled Lenny’s song for their own song with the same name? 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh wow, what a find! Could it be that they sampled Lenny’s song for their own song with the same name? 

Could be! It's either a sample or a cover. I find it odd how Lana is #1 on writer though which could indicate that it is a sample

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

47 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Possible new song alert?

She is so random :silly:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

55 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Possible new song alert?

You know that one photo of lana with lenny barrie and other guy in a studio in uk? Could this be from that session.. maybe lana doing a cover or whatever?

58 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Possible new song alert?

:trisha3: wait I need this. would've never expected this from quavo let alone the both of them but this would be such a bop. quavo and lana give us the summer bops neoww we are thirsty  

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Oh I love that song. If ASCAP is legit (I know it is but mistakes happen sometimes) I guess we're getting two songs, Tough for Lasso and Fly Away cover/sample as a Quavo ft. Lana single :dance4:

Her usual one for me one for you back to back collabs :true:

giphy.gif

This made me think again what Lana, Barrie, Lenny Kravitz + other producers cooked up in the studio in May 2013. I wonder if there was supposed to be a Lenny collab in Tropico/Ultraviolence :defeated:

url%5D

url%5D

51 minutes ago, Embach said:

This made me think again what Lana, Barrie, Lenny Kravitz + other producers cooked up in the studio in May 2013. I wonder if there was supposed to be a Lenny collab in Tropico/Ultraviolence :defeated:

url%5D

You gotta give Lana props for always looking so fine. Like, her hair and everything is always so neat and tidy. Sure, she had a few "stopped giving a fuck" moments. But generally, she's a literal GODDESS.

Not sure how I feel about the Kravitz collab, strikes me as lazy. It's not really  a fit for Lana (or Quavo).

But if they're just sampling it or reworking it to be more in their style, then yes, I'll takae it.

Still far, far more excited for Tough. And even if we only get these two songs this year, and the new record drops next year,  as long as the songs are good, we'll have been fed PLENTY this year, with everything else she's served us this year (Coachella, Met, etc.)