Sign in to follow this  
That Venice Bitch

Charles Grant - "Bye Symbol" - Out Now!

I, uh… I might give it a proper chance later just to hear what he’s actually saying, I just played it a little for now and… is the squeaky bird sound through the entire song? :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

49 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

May you find back what you had to let die to keep on living. And better than and past the rank too that you surrendered and gotten used to to act like that all primitive. 

??? Girl  :thumb3:

Not only is this pretencious af but it's bad. I can't even hear what he's saying over the loud production at the end :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is another level of bad. Reminds me of the parody of the Simpsons, when Barney leaves his band for his new girlfriend and they record experimental shit (him belching and her saying « Number 8 » over and over). 

Do we think Jack was involved on that track? :oic2:

Okay no, I've given it an honest try but this is just not for me, I don't understand the meaning of the lines and the squeaky noise would've suited a rap song better or something, I dunno. I won't give it another listen, sorry. Probably won't listen to another single, if he were to drop one again.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think the lyricism is actually good, but I can’t get behind the squeaky noise. Like what’s it supposed to symbolise/mean? He’s too artsy to do it without a hidden meaning, I guess? Has anyone an interpretation for it? 

f066e89e5d9d0d6e1d7fa6e01f0fc068a3458674

On 2/7/2024 at 11:30 AM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

When it's just him slapping his cock against the microphone and reciting his bizarre poems in different accents

The bit I listened to honestly sounded like this 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream