dreamingawayurlife

Lana attending the Super Bowl at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, NV - February 11th, 2024

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean maybe she and Annie were asked if they wanted to go in there and they didn't, or they were there and just chillin' further back or something

I know Chuck is used to being photographed and filmed because of her sister but maybe she's not comfortable being on Super Bowl coverage

She was with Annie so she wasn't alone

It looks like they made their way up to the suite eventually, you can see Annie and Lana in the suite together at the bottom right of this pic. The suite had its own little room with sofas & a television in the back to watch the game more privately, so maybe they were sitting back there the majority of the time to escape the craziness x

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Rz-Tnd-W5-DXx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

31 minutes ago, one time beauty queen said:

also Im glad she finally took the baby blue chanel out for a stroll.. I was wondering when she would make her debut 

87877400-C695-4597-901-E-0-F7-E2-F68-A9-FD.jpg E6-D9-DBF7-B270-4-C2-A-B866-735-B3-ACA6-D5-B.png

Baby Blue handbag ... she gives us signs for ldr10 :puzzled:

That man is making me so man it full ruined my day he JUMPED ON TOP OF HER then DIDNT CHECK ON HER or EVEN HELP HER UP

Football people need to be humbled or something the way they say swifties etc do too much and are overly obsessed is so annoying people are literally attacking other people over a ball game

IMG-8948.jpg
weve got our red jackets on tonight.. watching the super bowl in the pale moonlight

also the iconic ferrari jacket reappearance??:faintdy:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif