Sign in to follow this  
psycholifegaurd

what unpopular lana song would get more recognition if it was unreleased? BONUS: what popular unreleased lana track would not be so popular if it was released?

10 minutes ago, The Grants said:

lolita probably i can even picture it being her most famous unreleased ever and it being her signature song, just like QoD. 

On the other hand, I just know Fine China would be called a snoozefest and you all know it 

fine china - old money, ifykyk

source.gif

16 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing :true:

YES it would be the new zodiac im not kidding

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think Fine China would not be so popular if released, it would end like Fingertips or Kintsugi

i feel like it would end up like fucked my way up to the top and old money

source.gif

BEL AIR, I CAN FLY,  AND THE BLACKEST DAY.
(though I do think TBD is well regarded for lana stans but with more general fans and listeners I don’t see many people talk about it.. as far as I’ve seen anyway **)

13 beaches, groupie love and summer bummer would probably also get more recognition too

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

A&W, venice bitch, let the light in, literally any of her career highlights 

omg could you image if lana got her way with jack and he couldnt convince her to keep a&w on the album 

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

1 hour ago, spinmeround said:

could you imagine if it was candy necklace that was unreleased instead of zodiac and we had 4 low quality snippets of it.

would be super sought after

my ass would be replaying the “rockefeller my umbrella” snippet 24/7 like i do with zodiac

Religion, Bel Air, Old Money 

Definitely agree with everyone saying Fine China. I’ll also add Poetry in Motion and Valley of the Dolls (if those are even popular? I haven’t been paying attention) 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

18 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Religion, Bel Air, Old Money 

Definitely agree with everyone saying Fine China. I’ll also add Poetry in Motion and Valley of the Dolls (if those are even popular? I haven’t been paying attention) 

honestly poetry in motion might've been in my top 25 if it was finished :trisha: i love it as it is, but it's definitely on the more conceptual/rough side, it's so beautiful and i hope the other lust for life outtakes are atmospheric and dreamy like that one :flutter: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, Escapism said:

BEL AIR, I CAN FLY,  AND THE BLACKEST DAY.
(though I do think TBD is well regarded for lana stans but with more general fans and listeners I don’t see many people talk about it.. as far as I’ve seen anyway **)

13 beaches, groupie love and summer bummer would probably also get more recognition too

I CAN FLY. i want this song's demos sm yall dont get it like i do.

source.gif

IMO a lot of songs from LFL like 13 Beaches, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, In My Feelings, and Heroin would get so much more recognition if they were unreleased. On the other hand, I personally think that Serial Killer wouldn't get as popular if it was released because it would get old fast and would get played off as a "cringy" BTD era song

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

Swan Song easily, one of her strongest songs off of Honeymoon and doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

As for Unreleased not being so popular if it was released, I think Hollywood's Dead or Angels Forever honestly would've become overlooked released songs. It's so hard to pinpoint with that one tho

20 minutes ago, details said:

i believe if fingertips was a leak we wouldn't even be allowed to discuss it in a similar manner to those 2 songs we don't talk about :oprah3:

i wont go there but i believe i only know 1/2 of the songs you mean :erm:

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC

57 minutes ago, details said:

i believe if fingertips was a leak we wouldn't even be allowed to discuss it in a similar manner to those 2 songs we don't talk about :oprah3:

oh for sure and rightfully so. content like that should only be released with the artists consent because Ethics and kindness and empathy

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg