Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

Ohhh, I listened to that Lana video where she's covering "All I Have To Do..." this morning, she sang it so beautifully, Disney Princess and dream-like (obviously, dream!) but when she sang that gorgeous siren "aaah-aaah" part, the voice and the way how she sang it, really really reminded me of an another song where a woman sang like that and now I know what it reminded me of, the sample from Rammstein's Sonne:

url%5D

would be so cool if we got a Lana getting ready for the met video on Vogue's or another channel, I just saw that there are still new ones being posted

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

GNEvXRBWMAAESDf?format=jpg&name=medium

:oic2:

She looks so cute <3 we’ve been fed so well this year, especially these last few weeks

Edited by shadesofblue
Dont mind me making this my pfp right after seeing it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

13 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

chorus of the everly brothers “all I have to do is dream” with a little Lana freestyle on the end

the way people here know shit like this :true:

icon shit

26 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

GNEvXRBWMAAESDf?format=jpg&name=medium

:oic2:

this needs to be an emote and also it's giving @Elle vibes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

the way people here know shit like this :true:

icon shit

this needs to be an emote and also it's giving @Elle vibes

YESSSSS PLZ MODS AND ELLE MAKE IT AN OOPNA2 EMOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Embach said:

Ohhh, I listened to that Lana video where she's covering "All I Have To Do..." this morning, she sang it so beautifully, Disney Princess and dream-like (obviously, dream!) but when she sang that gorgeous siren "aaah-aaah" part, the voice and the way how she sang it, really really reminded me of an another song where a woman sang like that and now I know what it reminded me of, the sample from Rammstein's Sonne:

Is there a full video of Lana’s cover? 

19 hours ago, DNC said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMnBv7df/

what is this omg she sounds like a siren

Oh my God!!!! Her voice just rearranged the molecules in my body :yell: She doesn't even need any music. There's music in her voice. She should just make an acapella album with her sirenesque voice. She needs to drop Jill Stroganoff ASAP and record an Acapella album :ohmy:

6 hours ago, bel air rose said:

Is there a full video of Lana’s cover? 

We've only got the snippet

url%5D

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but here's the Alexander McQueen sketch:

1with%20%20bag%20.jpg

They definitely drew her face from the Paradise EP cover :hide: but how beautiful! I wonder what happened to the bag? Honestly I think I prefer the look without it 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

20 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but here's the Alexander McQueen sketch:

1with%20%20bag%20.jpg

They definitely drew her face from the Paradise EP cover :hide: but how beautiful! I wonder what happened to the bag? 

the clock was apparently part of the original concept, but wasn't then used at the Met Gala

clock.jpg

14 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

the clock was apparently part of the original concept, but wasn't then used at the Met Gala

clock.jpg

Ohh I didn't know there was a photo of her with the bag! I definitely think I prefer the look without it, skipping it was a good decision :agree:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide