what’s your fav interlude?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. pick your fav

• burnt norton interlude
    • the trio interlude
    • judah smith interlude
    • john batiste interlude

4 hours ago, violettiaras said:

The trio is so good and slutty! It helps that i liked the original songs beforehand. So shocking that clay of all boyfriends was able to produce that 😭. I also love Batiste Interlude- it feels like a daydream and also feels like being there in the studio with them. It’s so cool to hear them seem so excited about making music! 

yesss real

5 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

stargirl what else is there

omg i cant believe i didn’t put that on the pool cuz ur so right 

tumblr_msgktbC6Al1rqekzuo1_400.gif

.*𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁✧.*

i feel criminal for not saying burnt norton but the trio is absolutely insane and it gives me such visuals it’s the only interlude other than star girl i will listen to alone without playing the whole album

giphy.gif

Burnt Norton is amazing but my absolutely favorite will always be miss Stargirl :legend:

url%5D

Burnt Norton is clearly the winner. It's so atmospheric, I just love the poetry reading, everything about it is perfect. It's all I want in an interlude. The trio is a close second for me. I also actually like BOTH of the Ocean Blvd interludes 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

burnt norton is actually nice to listen to, and it's great that she's using good poetry. very on brand for lana. If she did that again, I wouldn't mind.

A critic once said "If LDR was a Spice Girl, she'd be Literary Spice" and that's my all-time fav quote on Lana as it perfectly sums up her whole vibe as a pop star.

the rest of the interludes are completely throwaway and unnecessary imo.

I LOVE them all, but Burnt Norton hands down. Listening to it in the middle of summer is like getting a sunburn right on the soul. Its something. The production and its place on the record is perfect.

I'll just have a word on Judah Smith Interlude, I love it too, because when I listen to the whole record, this creates a very enigmatic and worrying atmosphere. It certainly wasn't made for it but I don't hear a religious euphoria but a gritty attempt to commune with spirituality.

Thanks for bringing a little attention on these interludes <3

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

16 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

I’m deff in the minority, but I personally love interludes :awkney:

While I wouldn't prefer them over actual songs, I think they add character to an album. I love all of Lana’s tbh but Burnt Norton is my fav, it’s just so beautiful.  I like interlude the trio just bc it’s a fun bop, but I don’t think it really adds to blue banisters the same way  other interludes do. Judah and Jon add the most contextual depth imo

see you get it

8 hours ago, triangles19 said:

I LOVE them all, but Burnt Norton hands down. Listening to it in the middle of summer is like getting a sunburn right on the soul. Its something. The production and its place on the record is perfect.

I'll just have a word on Judah Smith Interlude, I love it too, because when I listen to the whole record, this creates a very enigmatic and worrying atmosphere. It certainly wasn't made for it but I don't hear a religious euphoria but a gritty attempt to commune with spirituality.

Thanks for bringing a little attention on these interludes <3

thank you! i agree <3

9 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Burnt Norton is clearly the winner. It's so atmospheric, I just love the poetry reading, everything about it is perfect. It's all I want in an interlude. The trio is a close second for me. I also actually like BOTH of the Ocean Blvd interludes 

yess i agree! the first time i heard burnt norton k was blown away

"The Trio" deserved to lead into better songs on a better album :troll:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i feel criminal for not saying burnt norton but the trio is absolutely insane and it gives me such visuals it’s the only interlude other than star girl i will listen to alone without playing the whole album

it’s so hard to pick but i love the trio ig adds so much to bb!

On 3/3/2024 at 9:02 PM, thatcinnamongirl said:

yess i agree! the first time i heard burnt norton k was blown away

I remember we had to call the number on the Honeymoon album cover to hear it during the pre-release era. The recordings of it made it sounds so vintage, what an era <3

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I like them all, but I've never skipped Burnt Norton or the Trio, so it should be between those. Which one is better? Burnt Norton is great because it's artier, but The Trio is more listenable.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

The Trio, Jon Batiste and Stargirl (sorry Burnt Nurton, but the others aaaaare soooo fine) ofc :hair:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy