SalvaWHORE

Lana attending the W Magazine & Louis Vuitton's Academy Awards Dinner - March 7th, 2024

And on International Women’s Day :wubna:

4 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She’s lost weight over the last couple years, she’s much healthier looking. 

And on International Women’s Day? :scoff:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 hours ago, takemybreath said:

431456885-1237296520563034-4775638269524

LITERAL BEAUTY QUEEN :crying2:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

4 hours ago, Elle said:

They actually use the same lip liner for the majority of Lana’s looks (MAC’s Stone) but have different application techniques. Their difference in technique is actually the main reason why I prefer Etienne rather than Pammy.

Just to dissect a little bit, as a fellow licensed makeup artist -

For the lip liner, Etienne does a thin line to overline the lips and keeps a rounded shape. Pammy would do a thick line traced on top of the natural lip line and point it at the cupids bow. Not only do I really dislike the angular pointed look, but the thick line came across as so harsh and though she was tracing the natural line, sometimes it almost looked like she was underlining making Lana’s lips look smaller. Etienne’s rounded overlining makes Lana’s lips look full and plump, which I really like.

I also am not a fan of how Pammy does eyeliner. Instead of keeping an even or gradual thickness across the entire eyelid, she tends to have it thinner towards the inner corner and become thicker near the outer without an even transition, which causes Lana’s eyes to look almost lopsided and droopy. She also starts the wing way too high up on the outer corner of her eye, which can cause the angle of the wing to look misaligned at times too. Her wing also tends to be too angular and doesn’t come to a fine point at the tip, which looks harsh. Etienne’s keeps a gradual line across the lash line and his wing placement is right at Lana’s outer corner, making it a fitting transition to the wing, which is curved at the base and pointed at the tip.

Another thing Pammy does that irks me is her eyebrows are always way too heavy and harsh looking. The colour she chooses is too dark and she doesn’t blend them out well especially near the inner section, making it often look like they were drawn on with crayon or something. Etienne always nails a light and feathery, natural-looking brow.

Pammy’s contour can also look muddy at times, especially along the nose bridge and cheeks, making the face lack structural definition. Etienne is great at smooth contours that blend right into the skin.

The lashes are also another thing. This is especially evident in photoshoot pictures where Lana’s eyes are closed, but it seems like Pammy glues the lashes directly onto Lana’s real lashes instead of the lash line, which I really don’t understand. They also sometimes hang down at the outer corner, which is probably caused by the false lashes weighing down her natural ones since they’re glued directly on them, and so it makes Lana’s eyes appear droopy. I think Etienne’s choice of lashes suit Lana better and opens her eyes up making them appear big and bright.

I think overall, Pammy’s makeup comes off as too angular and harsh for my liking while Etienne’s is more smooth. It’s interesting because it seems Pammy prefers more of a “natural” style while Etienne likes a full dramatic glam, but because of Pammy’s application, it comes off as more of a unnatural “makeupy” look despite her using less product than Etienne does. For Pammy you SEE the makeup whereas for Etienne you see the MAKEUP, if that makes sense lol. Pammy’s makeup seems to sit on the face while Etienne’s blends together. Pammy’s application is just too harsh and sticks out more, even though Etienne’s style is more dramatic.

To compare, here are two of Lana’s pre-Grammy gala looks, one by Pammy and the other by Etienne. You can see the differences I noted above in these photos. 
IMG-0712

Another comparison at the Grammys Awards, it’s a bit harder to see the eye makeup from Etienne because of the bangs, but you can still def tell the difference in the shapes of the eyeliner wing & lipliner, which are probably my two biggest critiques -

IMG-0721

Of course, everyone has their preferences and I don’t mean to drag Pammy through the mud, I just think Etienne’s style suits her better, especially for red carpets. Plus he slays by giving us these behind-the-scenes glam mugs like for this event, luv him xx

Love analyses like this. I feel so educated now! :P

15 minutes ago, World At War said:

any chance she goes to the oscars? i don't see what business she'd have there, but i don't get why she was invited to this party either.

I’m assuming she was invited since the party was hosted by W Magazine and she covered an issue of their mag in 2022. It was also one of the first magazines Lana was ever featured in back in January 2012. Their editor in chief Sara Moonves took some pictures with Lana last night, so she probably gave her the invite x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

LV for MET gala :dua:

she’s been looking so stunning :trisha3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

9 hours ago, takemybreath said:

431456885-1237296520563034-4775638269524

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT HER! THIS IS HERSTORY!!!! SHE'S SO INCREDIBLE!!!!! MY GOD HOW GORGEOUS SHE LOOKS, THE PHOTO LOOKS LIKE IT'S FROM 2013, HER STYLE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, HER WHOLE HAIR, MAKE-UP AND OUTFIT WAS JUST STUNNING. THIS IS THE LANA DEL REY OMFG I'M SPEECHLESS SHE JUST LOOKS AMAZING I CAN'T I DIED DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying5::cumming2::godlaugh: This is just brilliant! This is my favorite look of hers this year. I loved it more than the black Grammys looks (pre-show and during the ceremony - which I also loved and thought was beautiful) because that softer warmer golden look makes her shine more and she's more glowing. I love the 1940s war-women beauty heroine look. I definitely want her to keep that style for future! :wub::flutter::wubna:

11 hours ago, Elle said:

They actually use the same lip liner for the majority of Lana’s looks (MAC’s Stone) but have different application techniques. Their difference in technique is actually the main reason why I prefer Etienne rather than Pammy.

For the lip liner, Etienne does a thin line to overline the lips and keeps a rounded shape. Pammy would do a thick line traced on top of the natural lip line and point it at the cupids bow. Not only do I really dislike the angular pointed look, but the thick line came across as so harsh and though she was tracing the natural line, sometimes it almost looked like she was underlining making Lana’s lips look smaller. Etienne’s rounded overlining makes Lana’s lips look full and plump, which I really like.

I also am not a fan of how Pammy does eyeliner. Instead of keeping an even or gradual thickness across the entire eyelid, she tends to have it thinner towards the inner corner and become thicker near the outer without an even transition, which causes Lana’s eyes to look almost lopsided and droopy. She also starts the wing way too high up on the outer corner of her eye, which can cause the angle of the wing to look misaligned at times too. Her wing also tends to be too angular and doesn’t come to a fine point at the tip, which looks harsh. Etienne’s keeps a gradual line across the lash line and his wing placement is right at Lana’s outer corner, making it a fitting transition to the wing, which is curved at the base and pointed at the tip.

Another thing Pammy does that irks me is her eyebrows are always way too heavy and harsh looking. The colour she chooses is too dark and she doesn’t blend them out well especially near the inner section, making it often look like they were drawn on with crayon or something. Etienne always nails a light and feathery, natural-looking brow.

Pammy’s contour can also look muddy at times, especially along the nose bridge and cheeks, making the face lack structural definition. Etienne is great at smooth contours that blend right into the skin.

The lashes are also another thing. This is especially evident in photoshoot pictures where Lana’s eyes are closed, but it seems like Pammy glues the lashes directly onto Lana’s real lashes instead of the lash line, which I really don’t understand. They also sometimes hang down at the outer corner, which is probably caused by the false lashes weighing down her natural ones since they’re glued directly on them, and so it makes Lana’s eyes appear droopy. I think Etienne’s choice of lashes suit Lana better and opens her eyes up making them appear big and bright.

I think overall, Pammy’s makeup comes off as too angular and harsh for my liking while Etienne’s is more smooth. It’s interesting because it seems Pammy prefers more of a “natural” style while Etienne likes a full dramatic glam, but because of Pammy’s application, it comes off as more of a unnatural “makeupy” look despite her using less product than Etienne does. For Pammy you SEE the makeup whereas for Etienne you see the MAKEUP, if that makes sense lol. Pammy’s makeup seems to sit on the face while Etienne’s blends together. Pammy’s application is just too harsh and sticks out more, even though Etienne’s style is more dramatic.

To compare, here are two of Lana’s pre-Grammy gala looks, one by Pammy and the other by Etienne. You can see the differences I noted above in these photos. 
IMG-0712

Another comparison at the Grammys Awards, it’s a bit harder to see the eye makeup from Etienne because of the bangs, but you can still def tell the difference in the shapes of the eyeliner wing & lipliner, which are probably my two biggest critiques -

IMG-0721

Of course, everyone has their preferences and I don’t mean to drag Pammy through the mud, I just think Etienne’s style suits her better, especially for red carpets. Plus he slays by giving us these behind-the-scenes glam mugs like for this event, luv him xx

I love this profound analysis. This is like some FBI level beauty investigation :true: You should write a blog or a book about Lana's make-up or hairstyle details. It's actually something I'd read and it has a lot of interesting and important information for people who are learning make-up or are doing Lana make-up tutorials!

5 hours ago, World At War said:

any chance she goes to the oscars? i don't see what business she'd have there, but i don't get why she was invited to this party either.

Jon Batiste is nominated for Best Original Song, so I'm not surprised if she's there to support him. I really want her to present or sing here. Ariana is one of the presenters there, why Lana can't be one of them :poordat: Jon Batiste also performs there. Oh God, how I want Lana to perform there so bad :crying5:

4 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

LV for MET gala :dua:

she’s been looking so stunning :trisha3:

I definitely think that now she has collaborated with Louis Vuitton, she'll dress in LV for Met Gala as well. Yesterday was a total serve, one of her best looks in years, so I really want her to repeat the serve and cuntiness there :defeated: It would leave us all dead!!!!!

url%5D

Please tell me I'm not insane, do you, guys, see that as well!? I can actually see her MTV VMA astronaut statue with the flag (for Candy Necklace as the Best Alternative Music Video 2023) in the background. Am I reaching or no? If it is that statue, then it's the cutest thing ever!!!!! :wub:

url%5D

url%5D

11 hours ago, Elle said:

IMG-0712

IMG-0721

Yeah, I meant the application - you can see it really clearly when Etienne does her lips and I always think lip liner should blend with the lip colour instead of standing out as an actual different coloured line

In these examples you can see exactly where it is on the Etienne lips, less so on the Pammy ones

I personally don't like it but each to their own 

I prefer Pammy's in all these examples 

I guess that's why it's makeup ARTIST cos it's personal pref, rather than right or wrong

I can't do my own makeup for shit though, so :oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m never posting another selfie in here, Elle is gonna drag me for my non-existent makeup skills :stunned:

I don't think Elle would be seen in public w me without redoing my entire face

:thumb:

I'm stupid @ makeup, I admit

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Please tell me I'm not insane, do you, guys, see that as well!? I can actually see her MTV VMA astronaut statue with the flag (for Candy Necklace as the Best Alternative Music Video 2023) in the background. Am I reaching or no? If it is that statue, then it's the cutest thing ever!!!!! :wub:

url%5D

Yes!!! It's her award!!! :pillsdy: