ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

Yeah, the merch designs aren’t the greatest. That always seems to be the case in recent years. They probably figure fans will buy almost anything anyway, especially locals. I’m not one to speak though… so the quickest, cheapest and often laziest styles get the green light. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Okay but is she ever going to rerelease the coke necklace?! Lanaboards has not forgotten about that :liner:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

22 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

Someone get a lanaboards member on the design team PLEASE :rip:

do they even have a design team because... :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Okay but is she ever going to rerelease the coke necklace?! Lanaboards has not forgotten about that :liner:

it would make so much sense if that was the exclusive item considering she's talked abt it kind of recently but i wouldn't get my hopes up:toofloppy:

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Omg the purple mess is maybe hideous enough to be iconic :wowcry:

it looks so bad but i'm sure some lipsters would be able to pull it off in an iconic way :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg the purple mess is maybe hideous enough to be iconic :wowcry:

If there was a biggest disappointment or failure category for the Lipster awards this would be it :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

If you showed me that purple set I'd assume it was from shein or fashion nova :runs:

the mini bow set is cute but I don't think id really wear a lot of those pieces. Honestly im just confused by this collection with all the UV and BTD era things + the purple set it just doesn't make sense. the bow patterned pieces & bow are the only things that make sense for her merch. I'd prob get that bow though she's cute!

I like some of the shirts and hoodies like the PWYC one and the swan, but these designs just seem lazy imo :awkney: they look like the shirts you make from one of those t-shirt creation websites.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

30 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

is this ...the exclusive item :wat:

Lets keep this theory under wraps

giphy.gif