honeyslow

Drop Nineteens Release 'White Dress' Cover

Screenshot-2024-03-26-at-18-03-47.png

found this White Dress mention in a Spotify playlist from the band's official account (HARD LIGHT is their album which came out last Nov apparently)

maybe they reached out to her to let them sample it in a new song if they liked it so much 

I reversed it and I don’t hear white dress :tiffany2:

took like 10 minutes to find a website that would do it and it still sounded distorted 

"Don’t forget me"

15 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Who’s next :eartha:

EF85-E4-E1-5-B14-4-AB5-BD4-C-34185-B2954

RUMOUR: Lana to collaborate with Lizzy Grant

url%5D

7 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

Screenshot-2024-03-26-at-18-03-47.png

found this White Dress mention in a Spotify playlist from the band's official account (HARD LIGHT is their album which came out last Nov apparently)

maybe they reached out to her to let them sample it in a new song if they liked it so much 

Down in Orlando, I was only 19 :brigitte:

It does sound like Lana distorted/reversed/whatever so I guess she let them sample something? It kinda sounds like White Dress a bit.

It's a really small band but it's Lana so who knows :hide:

Or maybe they are just clout chasing teasing fans and that's it but I think it's her in the snippet

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

90s shoegaze icons they don’t play… this is so random though. Having followed them on social media for a while, they don’t tend to do click bait teasing (plus they have no reason to mention Lana, they make such different music) which makes me think this is something legit? 

But they also haven’t mentioned anything about releasing a deluxe for their recent album (their first album since like 1992, listen to their song Winona if you want some American slacker sunshine shoegaze it’s so dreamy) so idk what this is even about 

They posted the snippet to their Spotify profile with the caption “…just days until…” so?????? Whatever it is we’re not waiting long to find out 

Edited by theviolence

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

7 minutes ago, theviolence said:

90s shoegaze icons they don’t play… this is so random though. Having followed them on social media for a while, they don’t tend to do click bait teasing (plus they have no reason to mention Lana, they make such different music) which makes me think this is something legit? 

But they also haven’t mentioned anything about releasing a deluxe for their recent album (their first album since like 1992, listen to their song Winona if you want some American slacker sunshine shoegaze it’s so dreamy) so idk what this is even about 

They posted the snippet to their Spotify profile with the caption “…just days until…” so?????? Whatever it is we’re not waiting long to find out 

If it’s just days away it must be a Friday release 

"Don’t forget me"

Kinda hard to tell bc the vocals are muffled, but it sounds like lana :dua:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄