Rico25

RUMOUR: Neil Krug to Release Photobook Featuring Lana

I'm so dumb I thought he was teasing the Exit magazine cover cause it's under the book :hide:

I'm so excited. Photography books are usually on the expensive side but unless it's a crazy amount it's probably worth it.

Does he have any other books or similar on sale? I'm trying to see what prices he's around :creepna:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

New story:

I guess this confirms it won’t be just about Lana (correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think he ever used that background with her)

IMG-3277.jpg

Yeah it's most likely to be that way. Neil has done many projects throughout his career + considering there is a page of UV there with description, I honestly won't be surprised if Lana has like 10 pages only.:agree:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm so dumb I thought he was teasing the Exit magazine cover cause it's under the book :hide:

I'm so excited. Photography books are usually on the expensive side but unless it's a crazy amount it's probably worth it.

Does he have any other books or similar on sale? I'm trying to see what prices he's around :creepna:

Two other books https://www.amazon.com/Books-Neil-Krug/s?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3ANeil+Krug that are currently listed $50, but considering this is about Lana (and other artists) and will be probably be a bigger collection I think it might cost more

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

It’d be stupid of him to not add photos aside from Lana in the book, he’s so talented and has some really great ones. I’d love to own this but I’ll most likely pass because I don’t think I’ll afford it… and even if I do, I’d rather save that money on a trip to see my brother later this year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

New story:

I guess this confirms it won’t be just about Lana (correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think he ever used that background with her)

IMG-3277.jpg

This is very likely knowing Lana but it could also be something new or old and never seen! :smokes3:

In my mind the book can’t be THAT expensive coz Sofia Coppola’s archive was hugggeeeee and that was £55. Neil’s book can’t be more than that surely :flutter:

6 minutes ago, Topanga said:

In my mind the book can’t be THAT expensive coz Sofia Coppola’s archive was hugggeeeee and that was £55. Neil’s book can’t be more than that surely :flutter:

I’m a huge collector of photo books and they can get extremely expensive sometimes. I’m guessing this is going to be a larger collection of his past work so I’m expecting anywhere from $50-200

I think it's going to be mainly Lana and his landscape style pictures. He said that he was saving her outtakes for the book back in September (?) so we'll probably get a lot of Lana pictures regardless of theme (the released ones + the outtakes).

I wonder if he'll add other artists (like Weyes last album) or not considering he worked with Lana for like 5 or 6 different albums and each one has various photoshoots. He could fill a whole book just with Lana :hide: and his own solo work of course.

giphy.gif

need :trisha:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m a huge collector of photo books and they can get extremely expensive sometimes. I’m guessing this is going to be a larger collection of his past work so I’m expecting anywhere from $50-200

$200, in this economy don’t make me sickkkkkk:stunned: