psycholifegaurd

Overhated Lana songs

Oh also Yayo (Paradise version), I love both but find myself listening to the Paradise version more tbh…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The ones that immediately come to mind are 

• Bartender
  • How to disappear

• When the world was at war we kept dancing 
  • God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It 
  • Summer Bummer 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

In My Feelings, When The World Was At War, God Bless America, Coachella, Lust For Life, Lolita, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, White Mustang, Yayo, Guns And Roses, Jon Batiste interlude, This Is What Makes Us Girls, The Trio interlude...

(You ppl say Fishtail is hated wtf??:hdu: It's the Ocean Blvd song I replay the most atm!😭:flutter:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

In My Feelings, When The World Was At War, God Bless America, Coachella, Lust For Life, Lolita, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, White Mustang, Yayo, Guns And Roses, Jon Batiste interlude, This Is What Makes Us Girls, The Trio interlude...

(You ppl say Fishtail is hated wtf??:hdu: It's the Ocean Blvd song I replay the most atm!😭:flutter:)

nah cause you ate for putting most of LFL in there. LFL is such an amazing album and it seriously changed my entire life. LFL title track so overhated. people think its overproduced, but its part of the theme. 

Margaret and For Free definitely. For Free is so harmless I never understood the universal hate.

we all agree that Guns And Roses is ULTRA OVERHATED, and tbh i’ll never understand why

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

Let me be the lone voice in the wilderness saying Beautiful :crying5: I get that the earnestness of it can read a little cringey, but I love how sweet and hopeful it is. A perfect springtime song, when everything’s  brightening up and coming out of the cold :justride: 

o4qjp4j.png

Suburban House- I don't know if people hate it or they just don't know if it exists, but it's just so beautiful, and I love Holly's voice on it tbh. If Lana made a christmas album I would eat that shit up :true:

lolita! i didn’t even know that song was hated, it’s always been one of my faves whether that’s the demos or the album version. it’s so catchy and fun to sing 

i want my cake and i wanna eat it too :candy:

i wanna have fun and be in love with u

i know that i’m a mess with my long hair, sun tan

short dress, bare feet :grinds:

i don’t care what they say about me

what they say about me 

‘cause i know that it’s L-O-V-E :dmd:

u make me happy, u make me happy…

and i never listen to anyone :grr:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Coachella, Summer Bummer, 24, Arcadia, Bartender, Fishtail, Beautiful People And Beautiful Problems, Change, Text Book

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I disagree with Guns and Roses being overhated. Nobody “hates” that song and actually if you see on Twitter or real life lol a lot of people actually like it. Something that’s always been said about that song is that the verses are good and the chorus is bad, and also that its production is great. That’s far from overhated, let alone hated at all.

in the other hand there are people who actually hate songs like Margaret, Arcadia, etc. Mostly on LB though