Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Finale Today!)

eh it's okay i was getting bored of this anyway lol

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Spoiler

conf1.jpg?ex=663a12c3&is=6638c143&hm=e7c

Right. Right that's IT. 

I will be removing a total of four EARS but I need someone to draw a diagram to indicate where @stupidapartmentcomplex's ears are, cos-

I also prefer when @bunoner's mouth is firmly SHUT so there's that

SURELY is skating on THIN ICE 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

don't you dare forget it lindsay... we go back far... and now you'll never hear from me again!

Lana Del Rey and Lindsay Lohan on a 90s Abercrombie & Fitch shopping bag :  r/popculturechat

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Spoiler

A0vuNO1.jpeg

I need a cigarette after tonight's panel... it was anyone's game this week, as all the girls really transformed in their photos. I'm crushed to see Lizzy go. I thought her look was ingenious and creative, both qualities I love in young artists... I think I'll record a ballad arrangement of Betty Boop Boop with a haunting Russian church choir to show the judges how wrong they were!

o4qjp4j.png

IMG-6004.jpg

I really wasn't expecting this turnout. Lizzy will most definitely be missed. Congrats to Tinashe, also why is Kate Moss dominating?? It feels like she's slaying every week, good for her. I'm happy to now be inside the top 10, although I haven't had an *amazing* week yet. The categories Lindsay has been choosing really haven't spoken to my skillset. Maybe this week is my week though, it better be!

14 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:
  Hide contents

conf1.jpg?ex=663a12c3&is=6638c143&hm=e7c

Right. Right that's IT. 

I will be removing a total of four EARS but I need someone to draw a diagram to indicate where @stupidapartmentcomplex's ears are, cos-

I also prefer when @bunoner's mouth is firmly SHUT so there's that

SURELY is skating on THIN ICE 

debc051bedb582b2fa03363b3b09dcbc.png hiii diva

patrick being a little slutty and fun

Spoiler

british-model.gif

Congrats Tinashe! :kiss2: Honestly I thought this round was the most fun, everyone got creative and looked great. Really loved Britney's take with the elvis costume. And I'm thankful to be a runner-up again! :stage:

bdc31b3a38ced49739727d754135b1489ab478dc.gif

Kind of gagged at Lizzy going home... but on a side note have any of you actually looked into her past? On her myspace it says she's been married 4 times in 5 countries, and even worked as a trapeze artist before coming on this show :um2: Maybe this was for the best, though I do wonder what she'll be off to do next. Perhaps she'll mysteriously change her name and then move to London for a few years.. 

1CwN.gif

Anyway, me and my good sis Naomi are off to the met gala! :kali:

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

me after seeing lizzy grants elimination 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Spoiler

e53d7373e3317374bdfd6c8da6913ea173080273

Confessional:

I am beyond shocked, saddened, and horrified by the elimination of my soul twin Lizzy Grant. If it was anyone that served Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent it was absolutely her. I will miss her and her campiness, kitsch, trailer trash aesthetic, homemade music videos, and her low-budget ways. I'll also miss her music, I'm a huge fan of her song "Yayo" and I even covered it on my own EP. Rest in peace, Lizzy Grant. I hope you're enjoying the big, golden trailer park in the sky :xcry:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧