Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Winner Announced! on pg. 31)

IF YOU GOT A TASTE FOR TERROR...

TAKE LANA DEL REY'S ALTER EGO CARRIE TO THE PROM

486aca2e42d5bbe88575f39b90dbc00d763a87e8It's a prom song gone wrong for my alter ego, Carrie, a shy bullied teenage girl turned prom queen turned murderous telepath. For this look, I decided to wear my actual prom dress like the sad beauty queen I am. I stole it from some random dress company when I was modeling for them years ago. It's a truly stunning dress and everyone said I looked beautiful that night. Too bad Carrie murdered them. I also wore this glimmering diamond tiara, which was given to me as a prize for winning prom queen. Everyone loved me and voted for me, so I really am the queen of hearts. I was also given these gorgeous, red roses that remind me of the ones my boyfriend buys me when I'm mad. But I finally broke up with him, so these are the only roses I'm getting that are from anybody besides him. For my hair and makeup, I decided to put my hair in curls and to wear some mascara. I also painted my nails in the shade "Revenge". It's a really classy color. I kept everything rather simple because there's no use in getting ready and getting all dressed up when you're going to be dripping with blood. I can't remember if it's the blood those idiots dumped on me, the blood of everyone in my school that I killed, or my own blood that I use to write on the walls and in my notepad. Eitherway it's real and it creates this raw, authentic vibe. More blood will be shed because my stupid, b*tch- *ss photographer wouldn't give me the HQ photo and wouldn't let anybody else give it to me or else they would be sued. He's next; and it's a promise, not a threat.

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kate Moss - Marilyn Monroe

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

80314735-12992485-image-m-303_1705940776

For this look, I went with a recognizable classic - I'm dressed as Marilyn Monroe, who played Lorelei Lee in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)

For this round of LanaBoards next top model, our assignment was to dress up as a character of our choosing.  I couldn't think of anyone else who was more fitting than Marilyn Monroe; the most iconic actress and model of all time!

Spoiler

kate.JPG?width=1200

80344413-0-image-a-140_1705997405496.jpg

kate-moss-stuns-in-first-major-beauty-ca

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

5F51Mao.jpeg

I think an alter ego can reveal what you'd like to see in yourself, so I built my look with that point of view. Inspired by fantasy and folktale heroines, my warrior woman is bringing all the strength, sexiness, and sense of adventure I'd like to channel in and out of the competition. She's a rogue, she's a royal, she brings it to you every ancient legend! 

Spoiler

And don’t let me forget to cite the slayful sci-fi paperback that inspired me: 

chris-achilleos.jpg?w=350&h=561

o4qjp4j.png

For this week's challenge Tinashe's alter-ego is Medusa, beloved and hated by many, careful with diving into the deep of her turquoise ocean eyes, she might turn the judges and competition into stone!

FTI1DAaVsAAnsQX?format=jpg&name=medium

8nl2OpX.png

Charli's iPhone Fantasy

For this week's look, I had to search inward to find what really matters to me to encapsulate into my alter ego. What I found was iPhone. I love iPhone and I'm sure most of you do too. So what better way to honor that than to transform into the man who made iPhone?

You know, Nicole Kidman once won an Oscar for wearing an ugly prosthetic nose, showing women—and judges alike—all around the world that acting and performing as someone else doesn't have to be glamorous—just convincingly in character.

With all that being said, I've managed to transport you all into the 90s with this week's theme, all while not using or needing a backdrop but instead using a prehistoric computer. Wearing an outfit consisting of everyday but classy clothes such as blue jeans and a black turtleneck, I've transformed into my alter ego. Steve Jobs

This is my statement on feminine flexibility and freedom.

Steve-Jobs-Charli-XCX-Branding-in-Asia.jpg

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

J04PCt.jpg

While the girls eagerly await the results of this weeks challenge, they decide to watch a pirated copy of "Challengers" on the projector in the backyard. A few girls skipped out on this event because they were afraid they wouldn't be able to control themselves during the movie :oopna:

13 hours ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

IF YOU GOT A TASTE FOR TERROR...

TAKE LANA DEL REY'S ALTER EGO CARRIE TO THE PROM

486aca2e42d5bbe88575f39b90dbc00d763a87e8It's a prom song gone wrong for my alter ego, Carrie, a shy bullied teenage girl turned prom queen turned murderous telepath. For this look, I decided to wear my actual prom dress like the sad beauty queen I am. I stole it from some random dress company when I was modeling for them years ago. It's a truly stunning dress and everyone said I looked beautiful that night. Too bad Carrie murdered them. I also wore this glimmering diamond tiara, which was given to me as a prize for winning prom queen. Everyone loved me and voted for me, so I really am the queen of hearts. I was also given these gorgeous, red roses that remind me of the ones my boyfriend buys me when I'm mad. But I finally broke up with him, so these are the only roses I'm getting that are from anybody besides him. For my hair and makeup, I decided to put my hair in curls and to wear some mascara. I also painted my nails in the shade "Revenge". It's a really classy color. I kept everything rather simple because there's no use in getting ready and getting all dressed up when you're going to be dripping with blood. I can't remember if it's the blood those idiots dumped on me, the blood of everyone in my school that I killed, or my own blood that I use to write on the walls and in my notepad. Eitherway it's real and it creates this raw, authentic vibe. More blood will be shed because my stupid, b*tch- *ss photographer wouldn't give me the HQ photo and wouldn't let anybody else give it to me or else they would be sued. He's next; and it's a promise, not a threat.

Omg slay

some of the girls have gathered in the bedroom. both naomi and lana are starting to feel the effects of the competition

SIX-A06-BF1-A7-958-C-44-ED-A96-C-187-C3-

mitski has convinced lana to tell her some details of her upcoming album. lana described it as 'intense country' and rupaul advised he would like to be a feature on the record

the rest of the girls are currently in the movie room watching the 2011 comedy classic 'bridesmaids'

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The judges are surely taking their time! Mayeb no one will go home today and we'll get to walk the MET gala on some cute gowns

8nl2OpX.png

byoDbgd.png

Good afternoon models and monsters.

You never know the journey someone had until you've walked in their shoes #WhatWouldLindsayDo

You were asked to do a photoshoot and submit a photo that best represents the theme  of "ALTER-EGO"

Me and guest judge @stupidapartmentcomplex went through each of the results hours ago but I was distracted and forgot to present them :derpna:

I have 11 beautiful women standing before me, but only 10 photos in my hand. 

One of you will be leaving us today.

These 10 photos will represent the 10 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model.

Let's begin with the critiques.

------------

Tinashe ( @TheBoss)

You are this week's winner! You have gained the ability to sabotage one of the girls.

Please DM me who you would like to sabotage. 

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This is scary and not necessarily the prettiest photo out of the bunch, but you have truly transformed yourself for this challenge and I am in love.

This is a great photo & the snakes!!!!!!! Very cool.

stupidapartmentcomplex's Critique:

Who can stop themselves from looking into those slightly terrifying eyes. As Medusa, you petrified me. Your dress is giving me iridescent snake. All the details are correct here.

------------

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing)

You are this weeks runner-up!

This means you are protected from sabotage.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Absolutely stunning. I’m obsessed with this photo. THIS is how a top model… top models. Yeah. I have nothing bad to say about this, it’s a great photo and great submission.

Marilyn- uh, Kate, your entry is breathtaking. Timelessly beautiful and old Hollywood, yet you still brought your own modern, hot pink, twist into it. Great job.

------------

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven)

You are still in the running.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Though you are still slaying in the avant garde department, this photo is a little awkward. You look like you’ve seen a ghost & instead of a pale face you got one pale leg!

Wow! You're giving me everything, Kate. You are a radiant warrior reminiscent of those in ancient tales. You've showed me you are not to be trifled with.

The raw femininity and fierceness of your look blew me away.

------------

Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Stunning photoshoot, though I think it could have been better with a different photo.

My only critique is that this was a little predictable and a “safe” choice for this challenge…. And is the blood real?

I really delighted in your Carrie, Lana. You look like an enchanting murderess, eyeing your next victim. Gorgeous job!

------------

Anya-Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff )

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This is okay. I really like the colouring of this photo and FACE is being served, but other than that… it could have been better.

Anya, you are a true doll this week, in tulle and lace. The purple lighting adds to the mystery and enigma; who holds her strings?

The marionette concept was not immediately clear without explanation, however.

------------

Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You were sabotaged and were forbidden to use a backdrop.

In this photo you didn’t use a backing anything… you know what I’ll give you brownie points for that cause I was not expecting that.

I would have preferred your mouth closed but I do like this photo and the wig looks surprisingly good on you.

Steve Jobs is a bold choice, but you made it work. The jeans and turtleneck combination is instantly recognizable.

I don't remember Steve having this much hair, though. Perhaps you and Lizzy should stay away from Party City.

------------

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This is batshit crazy. I never once could have predicted Vanna White would be making an appearance in this challenge.

The level of camp is outstanding, big improvement from your last submission. Though the pose sucks.

Mitski, you truly embodied Vanna White in your look. Your dress is the height of elegance. Take care not to get lost in a bright and big background.

As a model, you should take center stage.

------------

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Your cosplay of Lady Ga- I mean Joan of Arc is very interesting. I don’t have much to say about this. It’s cool.

What a stunning entry! The metallic details of your glamorous rendition of Joan of Arc make you shine, RuPaul.

You almost make me want to visit the 1430s too (but without all the racists).

------------

Naomi Campbell ( @DeadSeaOfMercury)

Britney Spears ( @bia)

Lizzy Grant ( @Surf Noir)

You are the bottom three of this week. One of you will be eliminated from the running.

Spoiler

Naomi Campbell

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This was not your finest week. Honestly it’s giving picsart and I think I would have preferred you showing us something more intimate when becoming The Cat.

I don’t understand the story you are trying to convey. Are you Catwoman or not?

Naomi, you are The Cat for this challenge, an intriguing choice. What is The Cat's story? Why is there a car?

This should be clear from your photo alone. It's missing a clear vision. I expected to gag, but I only coughed up a hairball.

Britney Spears

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Facecard, outfit, and pose are SERVING. But I can’t help but think it’s a little… boring. Wish you did something to spice it up a bit.

You stun as Elvis. I would have liked to see more creativity in your alter ego choice, Elvis is done a lot.

However, your execution is straight to the point, effortless, and powerful, albeit a bit simplistic.

Lizzy Grant

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Graphic design is your passion. I respect the dedication to draw your own look but this is quite… disturbing to look at.

It’s upsetting me and my homegirls. From the fivehead to the horrendous lipstick, you might have been better off just using the Marilyn Monroe photo.

YYour Betty Boop shows me there's more depth to Lizzy than meets the eye. It's not easy to adapt a cartoon character.

Your look captured Betty's classic sultriness and elegance. However, a little extra work on your hairline would have taken you from Betty Dupe to Betty Boop.

------------

------------

The model going home tonight is...

Spoiler

Lizzy Grant

When taking a risk, you should always make sure it hits. Your look this week was unfortunately a miss.

Please say your goodbyes and leave the premises.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Stay tuned for the next challenge...

Make sure to evaluate your critiques to avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Goodnight ladies & enjoy the rest of your Met Gala.

:twirls:

Also, feel free to look at everyone's submitted photos on Page 1 of this thread!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

my sister lizzy.. i’m in shock, hysterics even

lizzy taught me the ways of serving on a low budget, and we shared tips of using dollar store microphones to make magic

i am delighted to have recieved my positive critiques, but it is slightly soured by a fellow sister leaving

i cant wait to see her at the wrap party :krylie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

byoDbgd.png

Good afternoon models and monsters.

You never know the journey someone had until you've walked in their shoes #WhatWouldLindsayDo

You were asked to do a photoshoot and submit a photo that best represents the theme  of "ALTER-EGO"

Me and guest judge @stupidapartmentcomplex went through each of the results hours ago but I was distracted and forgot to present them :derpna:

I have 11 beautiful women standing before me, but only 10 photos in my hand. 

One of you will be leaving us today.

These 10 photos will represent the 10 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model.

Let's begin with the critiques.

--------

Tinashe ( @TheBoss)

You are this week's winner! You have gained the ability to sabotage one of the girls.

Please DM me who you would like to sabotage. 

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

This is scary and not necessarily the prettiest photo out of the bunch, but you have truly transformed yourself for this challenge and I am in love.

This is a great photo & the snakes!!!!!!! Very cool.

Who can stop themselves from looking into those slightly terrifying eyes. As Medusa, you petrified me. Your dress is giving me iridescent snake. All the details are correct here.

------------

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing)

You are this weeks runner-up!

This means you are protected from sabotage.

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

Absolutely stunning. I’m obsessed with this photo. THIS is how a top model… top models. Yeah. I have nothing bad to say about this, it’s a great photo and great submission.

Marilyn- uh, Kate, your entry is breathtaking. Timelessly beautiful and old Hollywood, yet you still brought your own modern, hot pink, twist into it. Great job.

------------

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven)

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

Though you are still slaying in the avant garde department, this photo is a little awkward. You look like you’ve seen a ghost & instead of a pale face you got one pale leg!

Wow! You're giving me everything, Kate. You are a radiant warrior reminiscent of those in ancient tales. You've showed me you are not to be trifled with.

The raw femininity and fierceness of your look blew me away.

------------

Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

Stunning photoshoot, though I think it could have been better with a different photo.

My only critique is that this was a little predictable and a “safe” choice for this challenge…. And is the blood real?

I really delighted in your Carrie, Lana. You look like an enchanting murderess, eyeing your next victim. Gorgeous job!

------------

Anya-Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff )

Critiques:

Hide contents

Lindsay's Critique:

This is okay. I really like the colouring of this photo and FACE is being served, but other than that… it could have been better.

Anya, you are a true doll this week, in tulle and lace. The purple lighting adds to the mystery and enigma; who holds her strings?

The marionette concept was not immediately clear without explanation, however.

------------

Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

You were sabotaged and were forbidden to use a backdrop.

In this photo you didn’t use a backing anything… you know what I’ll give you brownie points for that cause I was not expecting that.

I would have preferred your mouth closed but I do like this photo and the wig looks surprisingly good on you.

Steve Jobs is a bold choice, but you made it work. The jeans and turtleneck combination is instantly recognizable.

I don't remember Steve having this much hair, though. Perhaps you and Lizzy should stay away from Party City.

------------

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

This is batshit crazy. I never once could have predicted Vanna White would be making an appearance in this challenge.

The level of camp is outstanding, big improvement from your last submission. Though the pose sucks.

Mitski, you truly embodied Vanna White in your look. Your dress is the height of elegance. Take care not to get lost in a bright and big background.

As a model, you should take center stage.

------------

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

Your cosplay of Lady Ga- I mean Joan of Arc is very interesting. I don’t have much to say about this. It’s cool.

What a stunning entry! The metallic details of your glamorous rendition of Joan of Arc make you shine, RuPaul.

You almost make me want to visit the 1430s too (but without all the racists).

------------

Naomi Campbell ( @DeadSeaOfMercury)

Britney Spears ( @bia)

Lizzy Grant ( @Surf Noir)

You are the bottom three of this week. One of you will be eliminated from the running.

Hide contents

Naomi Campbell

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

This was not your finest week. Honestly it’s giving picsart and I think I would have preferred you showing us something more intimate when becoming The Cat.

I don’t understand the story you are trying to convey. Are you Catwoman or not?

Naomi, you are The Cat for this challenge, an intriguing choice. What is The Cat's story? Why is there a car?

This should be clear from your photo alone. It's missing a clear vision. I expected to gag, but I only coughed up a hairball.

Britney Spears

Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Lindsay's Critique:

Facecard, outfit, and pose are SERVING. But I can’t help but think it’s a little… boring. Wish you did something to spice it up a bit.

You stun as Elvis. I would have liked to see more creativity in your alter ego choice, Elvis is done a lot.

However, your execution is straight to the point, effortless, and powerful, albeit a bit simplistic.

Lizzy Grant

Critiques:

Hide contents

Lindsay's Critique:

Graphic design is your passion. I respect the dedication to draw your own look but this is quite… disturbing to look at.

It’s upsetting me and my homegirls. From the fivehead to the horrendous lipstick, you might have been better off just using the Marilyn Monroe photo.

YYour Betty Boop shows me there's more depth to Lizzy than meets the eye. It's not easy to adapt a cartoon character.

Your look captured Betty's classic sultriness and elegance. However, a little extra work on your hairline would have taken you from Betty Dupe to Betty Boop.

------------

------------

The model going home tonight is...

Hide contents

Lizzy Grant

When taking a risk, you should always make sure it hits. Your look this week was unfortunately a miss.

Please say your goodbyes and leave the premises.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Stay tuned for the next challenge...

Make sure to evaluate your critiques to avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Goodnight ladies & enjoy the rest of your Met Gala.

:twirls:

Also, feel free to look at everyone's submitted photos on Page 1 of this thread!

NAH