rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

2 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

I think its an international release no?

Wait wut? It's 12 pm American time instead? Idk which one

Just now, Shadowheart said:

people on Mars already got tired of it

I heard Aliens on Saturn have already hoarded Tough demos :et:

url%5D

Reminder to not post a link to tough early… we dont want anyone getting banned

edit: apologies if this sounds like minimodding. I just dont want anyone else (especially my friends and mutuals on here) getting banned.

Edited by DemonMic2003

now that i think about it…if this was quavo’s song lana would be promoting it more :lmao: the fact that she hasn’t even made an instagram post about this song shows that it’s her song. goddamn suburban house got more promo than this.

Spoiler

btw i’m aware of the collab instagram post that shows up on lana & quavo’s accounts, but that was made by and posted by quavo 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

38 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Reminder to not post a link to tough early… we dont want anyone getting banned

edit: apologies if this sounds like minimodding. I just dont want anyone else (especially my friends and mutuals on here) getting banned.

every release has a funeral or two :pray2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

now that i think about it…if this was quavo’s song lana would be promoting it more :lmao: the fact that she hasn’t even made an instagram post about this song shows that it’s her song. goddamn suburban house got more promo than this.

Reveal hidden contents

btw i’m aware of the collab instagram post that shows up on lana & quavo’s accounts, but that was made by and posted by quavo 

She’s scared it becomes a hit and makes her more famous 😳

I live for the Southern aesthetics. She always finds way to make Americana imagery so fucking appealing to me. She’s the embodiment of the American Dream in all its forms. Get me a gator to fight because I am fucking ready :monica:

it's weird how it's been marketed two ways, in the email it says it's a Lana song with Quavo but Quavo's posts seem like it's his song. Maybe it's a shared song on both of their albums or it's just a one off random non album song and will be on both of their streaming profiles as the main artist?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

1pm!! (13:00 horario de brasilia) :blush3:

oh slay, hopefully the mv comes out too so I have something to watch with lunch, amo

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life