rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

I’m so confused is this coming out at MIDNIGHT on the 3rd or at 9pm PDT on the 3rd (which midnight eastern, hence the 4th of July). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I’m so confused is this coming out at MIDNIGHT on the 3rd or at 9pm PDT on the 3rd (which midnight eastern, hence the 4th of July). 

i think 4th of july local time, like on 3rd of july after 12am 

26 minutes ago, darknight said:

i think 4th of july local time, like on 3rd of july after 12am 

so it’ll be out on the 4th everywhere…So then why would they say “07/03/24” 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

i think that was a previous date or something idk but quavo hinted a fourth of july release and actually said its fourth of july the day after so i'm 100% sure its fourth of july.. i mean it's official 

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

oh wait does 07/03/24 mean july and not march ? help im so dumb sorry

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

ok i think quavo said in the caption that it's 4th of july but on the polaroid picture it says 07/03/24 because it will be actually released on third of july but AT MIDNIGHT. so when it's midnight its already fourth of july so i think it'll be released at 4th of july local time 

3 minutes ago, darknight said:

i think that was a previous date or something idk but quavo hinted a fourth of july release and actually said its fourth of july the day after so i'm 100% sure its fourth of july.. i mean it's official 

oh wait does 07/03/24 mean july and not march ? help im so dumb sorry

no no sorry. America does Month/Date/Year. I’m just confused bc the Polaroid says July 3rd and the caption of the same image says July 4th. 

Just now, darknight said:

ok i think quavo said in the caption that it's 4th of july but on the polaroid picture it says 07/03/24 because it will be actually released on third of july but AT MIDNIGHT. so when it's midnight its already fourth of july so i think it'll be released at 4th of july local time 

But that would just be July 4th. HELP. I feel like we’re over complicating it. 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

no no sorry. America does Month/Date/Year. I’m just confused bc the Polaroid says July 3rd and the caption of the same image says July 4th. 

But that would just be July 4th. HELP. I feel like we’re over complicating it. 

help let's just wait :crossed:

I don't think it will be a chart hit (and to be honest I have really never cared about charts) but I hope I'm proven wrong. Has Quavo's songs charted? Because I don't think that it will be bigger than Say Yes To Heaven or Love or High By The Beach. Idk, the promo has been weird. But has Quavo charted solo, like without Migos?

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

I don't think it will be a chart hit (and to be honest I have really never cared about charts) but I hope I'm proven wrong. Has Quavo's songs charted? Because I don't think that it will be bigger than Say Yes To Heaven or Love or High By The Beach. Idk, the promo has been weird. But has Quavo charted solo, like without Migos?

I feel like this instance might be different. The Migos people on X seem excited and Lana is arguably the biggest and most exposed she’s ever been at the time of this release so this could do well. It’s a crying shame this wasn’t ready and released just before Coachella for the push. It’ll probably do better than SYTH purely because most people were over it by the time it got released, 9 years after the leak. 

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

he had a number 1 hit with I'm the One in 2017 and some more top 10 songs, all in featurings

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quavo_discography#Singles

22 minutes ago, J03 said:

I feel like this instance might be different. The Migos people on X seem excited and Lana is arguably the biggest and most exposed she’s ever been at the time of this release so this could do well. It’s a crying shame this wasn’t ready and released just before Coachella for the push. It’ll probably do better than SYTH purely because most people were over it by the time it got released, 9 years after the leak. 

20 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

he had a number 1 hit with I'm the One in 2017 and some more top 10 songs, all in featurings

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quavo_discography#Singles

Then we might be in for an actual hit hit :hdu:

url%5D

27 minutes ago, Embach said:

Umm, he's had double the billboard success of ldr. 33 charing tracks to her 15.

And that's just as a solo artist (not counting migos). This collab could chart big time, and surely higher than High by the Beach or Love or SYTH, which was all in the 50-60s ranking. 

But again, after the painfully lame, basic bitch "promo" we got for this single, who knows. Maybe it doesn't chart at all. Thanks, Ben 

9 hours ago, Lasso said:

clayton was just the cop rebound :eyeroll4: who tf does he think he is Lana probably doesn't even remember him anymore

I kinda feel bad for him tbh (and for all of her BF in general since the cop): she wrote songs about the cop for what? Three albums now for sure while she was with Clay…

Lana and Clay shot some promo footage for the BB title track, in her LMLYLAW live performances, we can see they had a Christmas ornament of their names together… and yet they ended up their relationship in a weird / limbo state apparently… 

True, he seems to be grasping at anything to get attention to his own career, but at least they seem on somewhat good terms so she can use what they wrote together for future releases, unlike what had happened with Barrie 

11 hours ago, Lasso said:

clayton was just the cop rebound :eyeroll4: who tf does he think he is Lana probably doesn't even remember him anymore

I like Clay the best he seems cute,  it’s clear he isn’t over Lana.  

Honestly his input into Lana’s music isn’t bad, I think he’s tried putting her on the right path steering her towards a Lust for life and trap sound :true:  We all know we want an album that sounds like the Trio from start to finish.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance