rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

this is definitely quavo’s song :crying5: but why would he release a country-esque song??? im so confused

I'm guessing he's either taking a turn by making an album with that sound or they will release an EP with songs like this. But yeah, I doubt that this is for Lana sadly

1 hour ago, audreysdance said:

Guys the premiere is up on youtube (quavo's Channel) in case you haven't seen it!

It’s on Quavo’s channel. Nothing in Lana’s. I’m pretty convinced now that it’s a Quavo release. Lana has posted nothing about the song apart from the joint posts, which were more than likely Quavo’s anyway. 

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Well she's not a feature so it could end up on both of their albums, esp if it fits Lasso and they wanna attach its streams.

I'm honestly more excited to find out the b-side on the vinyl rn

i hope you’re right. i have some hope considering there’s a vinyl on her site. but quavo has done most of the promo for this and the mv is premiering on his channel so it’s just confusing. 

11 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the discourse around whos album it will be on is so funny like quavo could literally say 'TOUGH LEAD SINGLE FROM MY BRAND NEW ALBUM OUT 31/08' & some of u will still say it’s lanas track

“He didn’t say what album is his new album so maybe it’s their joint album and that means it’s Lana’s track” 🤓

"Don’t forget me"