rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

watch your mouth, 111 demanded versions are superior. everyone still streaming your gworl patrick mix while the other one is a flop:adele:

Share Dark City and Black Beauty (Eclipse's Version) :adele:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Hey guys so a couple of weeks ago I found this registration on a website. I didn’t think much of it, cause this was before we found out Clayton and Jack were involved with Tough. Now that Eclipse shared the writing credits for the song, I noticed something interesting. Joshua Dorr is credited on both Tough and this song. Now that this song seems more likely to be real, I’m thinking that this could be the side b for the Tough vinyl! What do you guys think? :oprah5:

Spoiler

Mods I don’t know which thread to post this but since it may have to do with Tough I’m just gonna post it here 

IMG-0570.jpg

Just now, Rust Dress said:

Hey guys so a couple of weeks ago I found this registration on a website. I didn’t think much of it, cause this was before we found out Clayton and Jack were involved with Tough. Now that Eclipse shared the writing credits for the song, I noticed something interesting. Joshua Dorr is credited on both Tough and this song. Now that this song seems more likely to be real, I’m thinking that this could be the side b for the Tough vinyl! What do you guys think? :oprah5:

Reveal hidden contents

Mods I don’t know which thread to post this but since it may have to do with Tough I’m just gonna post it here 

IMG-0570.jpg

:shock2:

Hide contents

IMG-0570.jpg

:oprah4:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

watch your mouth, 111 demanded versions are superior. everyone still streaming your gworl patrick mix while the other one is a flop:adele:

that's why we got leakers leaking "unedited" and "OG" versions these days and lanaboards quakes at it every time as if it's a big leak

guess someone's gotta clean up your mess

1818666.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-0570.jpg

omg

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-0570.jpg

Surprise double track drop confirmed let’s gooo 

duffy2.gif

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-0570.jpg

Omg joint album incoming!! 

"Don’t forget me"

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-0570.jpg

a meaningful contribution and excellent research! maybe the yapping about whose poo is it can end :oprah: stream TUFF in an hour! issa bop & a smasher

what even does In God S Time mean?? summertime? sometime? snort time? who knows

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I still don't really understand why it matters "whose" song it. Like, I get that people want a single from Lasso, but at the end of the day it doesn't seem super important to me how the song is credited. While I don't think this has anything to do with Lasso (and I honestly don't think there is a Lasso anymore), it wouldn't surprise me if Lana put this song on an album regardless of how the credits are listed. 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I still don't really understand why it matters "whose" song it. Like, I get that people want a single from Lasso, but at the end of the day it doesn't seem super important to me how the song is credited. 

you know how they get :agree2:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me