rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, barttttender said:

Leave Clay alone 

seriously 

the dude slayed, its gonna be a hit, (bigger one sadly than anything jack co-wrote on ldr records). So we should all be licking his ass (and i bet its yummy

you ate

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Interesting that they still talk and the writing for this began this year. I assumed it was written around the time they were together. 

it's a great time to leak "Blink"

Music Video Butterfly GIF by Beats4LA

𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲, 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln7H88mO1R5psFnZvI9_Qw

I’m not chart obsessed but I really hope this becomes the song of the summer like everyone’s being saying. It’s because I’m still salty from the 2019 and 2024 Grammy snubs. And this bitch can be salty for a long time.

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the song, but I'm surprised it's being pushed so heavily with merch and vinyls. Seems like a lot for one lil bop

Ariana Grande & Her “Yes, And” single merch drop are calling…

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

10 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Leave Clay alone 

seriously 

the dude slayed, its gonna be a hit, (bigger one sadly than anything jack co-wrote on ldr records). So we should all be licking his ass (and i bet its yummy

I've got nothing against clay, i'm actually glad that he got also some success w this song because it seemss like it was his dream. The trio was kinda a fan-favorite and i can see that tough is a fan favorite as well, his style seems to work well amongst fans. I actually love that she's on great terms w some of her exes like clay, barrie and mike hermosa and released their co-written songs long time after their break-ups.

I'm just dead at those fans who complained about clay blocking them 💀

url%5D

19 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

it's not! if you see it on youtube and spotify the song was posted on quavo's pages

I just realised I didn't get any notification on YT so I probably should have known, thank u for telling me :party: