rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

OH THIS IS A BOP!! :pillsdy: the honeymoonesque bridge no words  !! :pillsdy:

also the tension between them and how good and playful she looked in the entirety of the mv i can't - :oprah:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

eeehhh, i broadly agree if you’re just gonna be a hater then what are you doing on Lana delrey forums dot com. But in the case of a COUNTRY TRAP COLLAB i wouldn’t call criticism hate, as it is kind if an acquired taste. I’m not the biggest fan myself really

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Quavo’s ad libs annoy me more and more with every listen can someone pls edit him out or something :trisha4:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

20 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the song, but I'm surprised it's being pushed so heavily with merch and vinyls. Seems like a lot for one lil bop

The vinyl for "say yes to heaven" was pretty crazy, too 😅🙈

It was expensive watch it 

I didn't like it when I played it first time (really dont like queso🧀). But second time - with MV it was much better. MV is hot af:gasp:

Am i singing and dancing on Tough while i'm walking my dog in the park? Yes! :sluttybunny:

I loveeee the production & melody, love Lana’s vocals, love what she’s saying 

quavo on the other hand…. Idk. His flow just isn’t for me. I’m a fan of a lot of rap but he just doesn’t hit for me. 
lana & asap will forever be unmatched. They were true magic 

Probably controversial but I also think she’d sound really cool with Tyler the creator 

11 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The vinyl for "say yes to heaven" was pretty crazy, too 😅🙈

Idk I feel like that’s not crazy that’s one of her most iconic songs + gained TikTok fame + is actually her song not a collab or a feature 

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

Quavo’s ad libs annoy me more and more with every listen can someone pls edit him out or something :trisha4:

Yes this is what I need if someone edits him out it’ll be on repeat all summer for me lmao

5 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I loveeee the production & melody, love Lana’s vocals, love what she’s saying 

quavo on the other hand…. Idk. His flow just isn’t for me. I’m a fan of a lot of rap but he just doesn’t hit for me. 
lana & asap will forever be unmatched. They were true magic 

Probably controversial but I also think she’d sound really cool with Tyler the creator 

not controversial AT ALL, I PRAAY for that to happen one day I just know they could make a hip hop jazz masterpiece together

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, Embach said:

LIKE A THIRTY EIGHT MADE OF A BRASS TOUGH LIKE THE STUFF IN YOUR GRANDPA'S GLASS

Bopp.gif

My grandpa (RIP) really liked a tough drink so I really am enjoying this song glass in my hand too 😬

omg this is the biggest SLAY we've seen from her since Chemtrails era. First off she looks SO GOOD lately, she's nice and slim again and im living for it. Secondly the song is a bop, its not a masteriece but its not trying to be. The visuals are great too but i cant get over how good she's been looking lately!!! im hoping this is the official first single to kick off the new era and not some standalone though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e