rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Is this trending on tiktok like the snippet was? According to the spotify stats.fm app Tough was the most streamed song yesterday but that's probably because Lana has a huge fandom and I'm sure Quavo has fans too

But like is it? Do the people who enjoyed the snippet know that the song is out now? 

7 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

it's not his whole part, only the auto tune hurts too much in my ears

I definitely get this lol!

7 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I fear if her voice keeps getting damaged all her music will start to have that auto tune sound to it

She has been using it a lot more in her songs and it bothers me 

I thought @bluechemtrails meant quavos autotune, not lanas

4 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Omg people are being so horrible to Clay in his IG comments like whats the deal :benmawson:Lana is presumably on good terms with him, let him be even if he's corny. Inb4 Clay gives Lana her first #1 

OMG do we think this could hit no. 1 on Billboard? Do we have any stats so far? Also, when will know what number it debuted at? Next week?

It's got more than 1 million views on YouTube since last night, which doesn't strike me as a lot.  I think Dua's Illusion had more on its first day, and the single only reached #43.

Any stats, anyone?

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

omg not everything has to be a kintsugi level of songwriting, whatever happened to fun???? IMG-2760.jpg

Right like smarty pants go stream bartender and fingertips and let us have something fun for the first time since 2017:wtf:

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

ok, but if we're talking about summer hits, I think she had some better with Summertime Sadness or Doin' Time , but still a nice bop

Yeah, well, nothing will ever beat Summertime Sadness. But as far as summer hits go, this is in her top 5.

Summertime Sadness

Doin' Time

Tough

High by the Beach

Love

(in no particular order)

I'd add Summer Bummer and Groupie Love to these, too, if they didn't kind of, well, flop.

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Right like smarty pants go stream bartender and fingertips and let us have something fun for the first time since 2017:wtf:

You know I'm with you on this, but 2019 would be more accurate (Doin' Time and Don't Call Me Angel). It's been 5 years without pure, unabashed FUN.

But we fucking made it! :dance2:

i think it’s a shame we had too much time to overplay the snippets and the live performance but it’s such a good song, so unheard of for her, a million times warmer, more surprising and more personal than summer bummer and doin time in my opinion. so glad we got this!!

Just now, Future Jazz said:

i think it’s a shame we had too much time to overplay the snippets and the live performance but it’s such a good song, so unheard of for her, a million times warmer, more surprising and more personal than summer bummer and doin time in my opinion. so glad we got this!!

Me too! As much as I adore Summer Bummer and Doin' Time, this has more oomph to it. Summer Bummer is a bit gloomy and Doin' Time doesn't have as a good of a beat.

This track deserves to be her biggest hit since Summertime Sadness, commercially speaking. 

4 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

Girl, at least this is a fun song. She was actually serious on 'Beautiful' :benmawson:

It's fun and it's refreshing from the typical LDR ballad and jack antonoff but it's not necessarily that good either :eartha2: I think she has more fun songs honestly -- this is just kinda... mundane. I feel like she could have made a better trap-pop song.

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

you think this is her worst song lyrically?

isnt beautiful just "beautiful🎶" on repeat like 7,000 times?  'Sad girl, i'm a sad girl, i'm a sad girl'?

coachella? Puh-lease! 

Tough is a lyrical masterpiece by comparison

I do think this is her worst song lyrically, for one... it was written by a 14 year old :toofunny: and literally flows like a chatgpt generated song

Blue Banisters is trash altogether, i'm not talking about her & if you judge an entire song by it's chorus that's on you I guess...

Also ntm on Godchella which is actually retrospective worldly excellence, you just don't get it :whatever2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

13 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

It's fun and it's refreshing from the typical LDR ballad and jack antonoff but it's not necessarily that good either :eartha2: I think she has more fun songs honestly -- this is just kinda... mundane. I feel like she could have made a better trap-pop song.

I do think this is her worst song lyrically, for one... it was written by a 14 year old :toofunny: and literally flows like a chatgpt generated song

Blue Banisters is trash altogether, i'm not talking about her & if you judge an entire song by it's chorus that's on you I guess...

Also ntm on Godchella which is actually retrospective worldly excellence, you just don't get it :whatever2:

Just the fact that you're hating on the Tough chorus, which is super catchy, detailed, vivid and imaginative, and defending Beautiful's, tells us everything we need to know about you as a lyric analyst. :awk:

You, sir/mam, are dismissed from any further lyric/poetry convo. Ciao  

1 hour ago, Zetterberg said:

IMG-0741.jpgIMG-0742.jpg  ”Thank you for calling Lana Del Rey, we’ll be in touch” 

When she going to ask for your credit card numbers next :creep:

27 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Tbh the thing is that she didn't really write that song 

url%5D

2 hours ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i wonder if it would get more views if it was posted on lana’s channel, since she has 15M subscribers and quavo has 1M?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ