rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hope it’s not as elaborate as the COCC MV because it’ll take four months to edit :toofunny:

COTCC music video didn’t actually take 4 months to finish. We know it was like done done AT LEAST by mid December because that’s when it was first teased. I think it just took 4 months because of the album release date ending up being in March because of the covid vinyl delay. She submitted the album in September, and was hoping for a December/January release. 

"Don’t forget me"

The thing that makes me think it’s for Lasso is that the video is very obviously set in the country and the guitars feel like Lana more than the beats feel like Quavo. And Lana is the one dropping her album, and a country one at that. Plus, it seems her people are more involved in it than his. But that also doesn’t mean the song couldn’t be on both of their albums, but I don’t think Quavo has any public plans to release one, so…🤞

Am i missing something? Are the “country” visuals everybody’s talking about just his story where she’s playing guitar in a field?

or has he posted more, I can’t see anything other than the story and the snippet from before 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

It is possible all these recent pics were taken at the same time a week or so ago and they’re just now sharing it.

Lana could have played guitar in a field on Saturday and we might just now be seeing it 

"Don’t forget me"

I know the snippet has guitars but I didn't picture that kind of visuals for the song :hide:

Unless the beats are just for the outro and it's an acoustic song :gasp:

I wonder if it's multiple MVs or even an album trailer like someone said :creepna:

giphy.gif

So

-we know the car was dropped off 3 days ago because that’s when the car rental Wally tagged posted the picture 

-Wally posted a pic with the car two days ago, and again yesterday 

-Quavo posted a pic with the goats (which appears to be the same place as the car) two days ago (so when the car was there)

soo in conclusion, the video might have been shot Saturday and now they’re just teasing it to get the fans hyped up 

"Don’t forget me"

Lana saying "I'll give it back when I get there" makes me think of that one Instagram caption she posted with something to do with Candy Necklace that said "don't take it, and if you already did, give it back" or something like that lol :daydream:

I can't find the exact post it was on so maybe she edited the caption or deleted it 

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias