rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

So

-we know the car was dropped off 3 days ago because that’s when the car rental Wally tagged posted the picture 

-Wally posted a pic with the car two days ago, and again yesterday 

-Quavo posted a pic with the goats (which appears to be the same place as the car) two days ago (so when the car was there)

soo in conclusion, the video might have been shot Saturday and now they’re just teasing it to get the fans hyped up 

I'm not sure, it looks like the video is still in the making, because wally posted 16 hours before

"My next student is going to be @quavohuncho his talent behind the wheel will be epic! Quavo is so talented!"

I hope it comes out soon ( but I won’t be annoyed when it’s not coming out in the next weeks, because if Billie’s Album Is Really Good, I will be satisfied for some weeks)

IMG-5840.jpg

I wonder if Chuck or Neil are there... I need some bts pictures :true:

I also need blonde Lana in everything so I hope there are no old visuals on the album (even though she always shoots really early in the making...)

giphy.gif

Guys i love y'all but pls stop pushing a Pawn Shop Blues re-recording into the universe manifest a re-release instead :icant:

On a one beautiful day, a collaborative song between Lana Del Rey and Quavo called "Tough" is released. You open your favorite streaming platform, search for the song and press on the play button. Once the song has started, the first words you'll hear are: "Walking is an art, so is my body...".

url%5D

Tbh I'm not super keen on this being for Lasso, but I do trust her judgement! This album may not be the classic country sound I expected after all, but I'm sure we're in for another ride

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Tbh I'm not super keen on this being for Lasso, but I do trust her judgement! This album may not be the classic country sound I expected after all, but I'm sure we're in for another ride

i'm sure there might be one song or another in classic nashville style so i'm fine with her playing with other genres too

3 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

No cuz for what we know it could randomly drop tommorow and music video later

she isn’t going to just surprise drop a lead single lol 

whenever this is about to drop, we’ll know 

"Don’t forget me"

31 minutes ago, DCooper said:

At this point, I don’t even know anymore if it’s for Lasso :stareney2:

last week, the snippet got me convinced it wasn’t. Now we’ve read the « country » ish lyrics so I thought it was for her album, but it’s still Quavo teasing it non-stop, but we got info from the Wally guy who worked with Lana :stareney2::stareney2: 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

At this point, I don’t even know anymore if it’s for Lasso :stareney2:

last week, the snippet got me convinced it wasn’t. Now we’ve read the « country » ish lyrics so I thought it was for her album, but it’s still Quavo teasing it non-stop, but we got info from the Wally guy who worked with Lana :stareney2::stareney2: 

I was leaning towards no, but now the video of Lana with a guitar in the field makes me think yes :stareney2:

4 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

this country x trap concept is giving trio the interlude energy and I couldn’t be any more here for it :true:

please no

giphy.gif

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

the culture (:wink:) isn't ready!!!!

the culture wasn't ready when it was questioned as well :mariah4:

url%5D

29 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

she isn’t going to just surprise drop a lead single lol 

whenever this is about to drop, we’ll know 

Ocean Blvd (song) literally surprised drop out of nowhere. So did A&W. So did SYTH. She didn’t post about any of these beforehand. We only know because of “insiders”.