rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - Teased for July 4, 2024

This is very much giving me “why would Lana’s ladies be working on a project that isn’t Lana related”

cautiously hopeful for July 4th but not holding my breath 

"Don’t forget me"

Tough like the scuff on a pair of old leather boots
Like the blue-collar, red-dirt attitude
Like a .38 made out of brass
Tough like the stuff on your grandpa's glass
Life's gonna do what it does
Sure as the good Lords up above
I'm cut like a diamond shinin' in the rough
Tough

Black Lady Dancing Gif GIFs | Tenor

Favourite Lana Live Performances - Page 7 - Lana Thoughts - LanaBoards -  Lana Del Rey Forum

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

This is very much giving me “why would Lana’s ladies be working on a product that isn’t lana related”

I may forget but I’ll never forgive how ppl here dragged me for saying it might not be Lana related :tea:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, shapeofmybody said:

It’s not gonna happen so … Let’s just use this and act like Lana said all that…

I am beyond excited to announce the release of my 10th studio album, "Lasso The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey." This album is truly my most experimental work to date, pushing boundaries and exploring new sounds and themes. I have poured my heart and soul into this project, and I cannot wait for my fans to hear it.

The album is set to release on September 21, and I am counting down the days until I can share it with the world. Each song on this album tells a story, weaving together a narrative that is deeply personal and emotional. I have pushed myself creatively and taken risks with this album, and I am so proud of the final product.

In addition to the album, I am thrilled to announce that my new song, "Tough," will be releasing on July 4. This song is a taste of what's to come on the album, and I hope it resonates with my fans as much as it does with me. "Tough" is a powerful and emotional track that explores themes of resilience and strength, and I cannot wait for everyone to hear it.

I am so grateful for the support and love that my fans have shown me throughout my career, and I hope that "Lasso The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey" will be a testament to that. Thank you for joining me on this journey, and I can't wait to share this new chapter with all of you.

this is so unreal 

the announcement will be: 

LASSO - The Album

out february 31st

p.s.: stop pissing me off about Henry Come On it won’t ever come out

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 hour ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana not giving a fuck about this song release date (or anything related to it) makes it hard to believe that this song is meant for her album

On the flip side, that makes it easy to believe that this song is meant for her album

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over